Social entrepreneurship: Key issues and concepts
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Gabriela Tigu & Maria-Cristina Iorgulescu & Anamaria Sidonia Ravar & Ramona Lile, 2015. "A Pilot Profile of the Social Entrepreneur in the Constantly Changing Romanian Economy," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(38), pages 1-25, February.
- Elena-Simina Lakatos & Bercea Oana Bianca & Laura Bacali, 2016. "The concept of innovation in social economy. A review and a research agenda," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 11(1), pages 32-50, June.
- Marine Wulleman & Marek Hudon, 2015.
"Models of social entrepreneurship: empirical evidence from Mexico,"
Working Papers CEB
15-024, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marine Wulleman & Marek Hudon, 2016. "Models of social entrepreneurship: empirical evidence from Mexico," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/205976, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Choi, Nia & Majumdar, Satyajit, 2014. "Social entrepreneurship as an essentially contested concept: Opening a new avenue for systematic future research," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 363-376.
- João J. Ferreira & Cristina I. Fernandes & Marta Peres-Ortiz & Helena Alves, 2017. "Conceptualizing social entrepreneurship: perspectives from the literature," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer;International Association of Public and Non-Profit Marketing, vol. 14(1), pages 73-93, March.
- Faudziah Zainal Abidin & Emmanuel John Kaka, 2014. "Issues Surrounding Government Support for Social Entrepreneurship as a Change Agent," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 4(10), pages 333-343, October.
- Sandrine STERVINOU & Julie BAYLE-CORDIER & Lorea NARVAIZA & Cristina ARAGON & Cristina ITURRIOZ, 2015. "Worker cooperatives, a status to survive in a changing world or a status to change the world? Spain and France, two worldviews on worker cooperatives," CIRIEC Working Papers 1513, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Filipe Santos, 2012. "A Positive Theory of Social Entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(3), pages 335-351, December.
- Rey-Martí, Andrea & Ribeiro-Soriano, Domingo & Palacios-Marqués, Daniel, 2016. "A bibliometric analysis of social entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1651-1655.
- Sean Patrick Sassmannshausen & Christine Volkmann, 2013. "A Bibliometric Based Review on Social Entrepreneurship and its Establishment as a Field of Research," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp13003, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Ponnusamy, K. & Das, Dutta M. & Bonny, Binoo P. & Mishra, S., 2014. "PPP and Gender Mainstreaming in Agriculture: Lessons from Field Studies," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 27(2014).
- Mariana Dragu?in & Dianne Welsh & Raluca Mariana Grosu & Alina Elena Iosif, 2015. "Social Entrepreneurship ? Innovative Solutions' Provider to the Challenges of an Ageing Population: The Case of Romanian Retirees," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(Special 9), pages 1183-1183, November.
- Jan Lepoutre & Rachida Justo & Siri Terjesen & Niels Bosma, 2013. "Designing a global standardized methodology for measuring social entrepreneurship activity: the Global Entrepreneurship Monitor social entrepreneurship study," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 693-714, April.
- Sinkovics, Noemi & Sinkovics, Rudolf R. & Yamin, Mo, 2014. "The role of social value creation in business model formulation at the bottom of the pyramid – Implications for MNEs?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 692-707.
- Farmer, Jane & Kilpatrick, Sue, 2009. "Are rural health professionals also social entrepreneurs?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 1651-1658, December.
- repec:sgm:resrep:y:2013:v:2013:i:1:p:43-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elisabet Ferri & David Urbano, 2010. "Environmental Factors and Social Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 1003, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, revised Sep 2010.
- Faudziah Zainal Abidin & Emmanuel John Kaka, 2014. "Issues Surrounding Government Support for Social Entrepreneurship as a Change Agent," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 4(9), pages 191-201, September.
- Peter Edward & Anne Tallontire, 2009. "Business and development-Towards re-politicisation," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(6), pages 819-833.
- Bercea Oana Bianca & Laura Bacali & Elena-Simina Lakatos, 2016. "Public Marketing: A Strategic Tool for Social Economy," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 11(1), pages 13-21, June.
- Yeamduan Narangajavana & Tomas Gonzalez-Cruz & Fernando J. Garrigos-Simon & Sonia Cruz-Ros, 2016. "Measuring social entrepreneurship and social value with leakage. Definition, analysis and policies for the hospitality industry," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 911-934, September.
- Baumuller, Heike & Husmann, Christine Ladenburger & von Braun, Joachim, 2011. "Innovative business approaches for the reduction of extreme poverty and marginality?," Working Papers 147921, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Katarzyna Grondys & Iga Kott & Anna Wiœniewska-Sa³ek, 2014. "Entrepreneurship As An Opportunity Of Development For Industrial Companies Using Logistics Centers," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 10(1), pages 45-53, December.
- Fatih Ozturk, 2013. "Understanding Social Entrepreneurship and Features of It," Research Reports, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 1(16), pages 43-55.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:51:y:2008:i:4:p:267-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.