The inequality of social capital and the reproduction of chronic poverty
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrew Shepherd, 2001. "Consolidating the lessons of 50 years of 'development'," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(3), pages 315-320.
- Nugent, Jeffrey B., 1993.
"Between state, markets and households: A neoinstitutional analysis of local organizations and institutions,"
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 623-632, April.
- Nugent, J.B., 1992. "Between State, Markets and Households: A Neoinstitutional Analysis of Local Organizations and Institutions," Papers 9207, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Uphoff, Norman & Wijayaratna, C. M., 2000. "Demonstrated Benefits from Social Capital: The Productivity of Farmer Organizations in Gal Oya, Sri Lanka," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 1875-1890, November.
- Deepa Narayan & Robert Chambers & Meera K. Shah & Patti Petesch, 2000. "Voices of the Poor : Crying Out for Change," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13848.
- Ellis, Frank, 2000. "Rural Livelihoods and Diversity in Developing Countries," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296966. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:33:y:2005:i:6:p:893-906. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.