Boundaries of Consent: Stakeholder Representation in River Basin Management in Mexico and South Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kloezen, Wim H., 2000. "Viabilidad de los arreglos institucionales para el riego despues de la transferencia del manejo en el Distrito de Riego Alto Rio Lerma, Mexico. In Spanish," IWMI Books, International Water Management Institute, number 138192.
- H.Thompson & C.M.Stimie & E. Richters & S. Perret, 2001. "Policies, Legislation and Organizations Related to Water in South Africa, with Special Reference to the Olifants River Basin," IWMI Working Papers H028253, International Water Management Institute.
- Seckler, D., 1996. "The new era of water resources management: from \dry\ to \wet\ water savings," IWMI Research Reports H018206, International Water Management Institute.
- Stimie, C. & Richters, E. & Thompson, H. & Perret, S. & Matete, M. & Abdallah, K. & Kau, J. & Mulibana, E., 2001. "Hydro-institutional mapping in the Steelpoort River Basin, South Africa," IWMI Working Papers H028252, International Water Management Institute.
- Muller, M., 2001. "How national water policy is helping to achieve South Africa's development vision," Conference Papers h029110, International Water Management Institute.
- Schreiner, B. & van Koppen, B., 2001. "From bucket to basin: poverty, gender, and integrated water management in South Africa," Conference Papers h029113, International Water Management Institute.
- Merrey, D. J., 1997. "Expanding the frontiers of irrigation management research: Results of research and development at the International Irrigation Management Institute, 1984 to 1995," IWMI Books, Reports H022082, International Water Management Institute.
- Frances Cleaver, 1999. "Paradoxes of participation: questioning participatory approaches to development," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 597-612.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rory Truex & Tina Søreide, 2011. "Why Multi-Stakeholder Groups Succeed and Fail," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Corruption, Volume Two, chapter 17 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:300-309 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicole Peterson, 2011. "Excluding to include: (Non)participation in Mexican natural resource management," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 28(1), pages 99-107, February.
- Molle, François & Wester, Philippus & Hirsch, Philip, 2010. "River basin closure: Processes, implications and responses," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(4), pages 569-577, April.
- Goel, Sanjay & Mazzola, Pietro & Phan, Phillip H. & Pieper, Torsten M. & Zachary, Ramona K., 2012. "Strategy, ownership, governance, and socio-psychological perspectives on family businesses from around the world," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 54-65.
- Lankford, B. & Cour, J., 2005. "From integrated to adaptive: a new framework for water resources management of river basins," Conference Papers h037509, International Water Management Institute.
- Bruns, B., 2005. "Community-based principles for negotiating water rights: Some conjectures on assumptions and priorities," IWMI Books, Reports H038750, International Water Management Institute.
- Herrera, Veronica & Post, Alison E., 2014. "Can Developing Countries Both Decentralize and Depoliticize Urban Water Services? Evaluating the Legacy of the 1990s Reform Wave," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 621-641.
- Mark K. McBeth & Donna L. Lybecker & James W. Stoutenborough, 2016. "Do stakeholders analyze their audience? The communication switch and stakeholder personal versus public communication choices," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 49(4), pages 421-444, December.
- Barbara Pozzoni & Nalini Kumar, 2005. "A Review of the Literature on Participatory Approaches to Local Development for an Evaluation of the Effectiveness of World Bank Support for Community-Based and Driven Development Approaches," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 20203.
- repec:spr:ieaple:v:17:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10784-017-9364-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:31:y:2003:i:5:p:797-812. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .