Boundaries of Consent: Stakeholder Representation in River Basin Management in Mexico and South Africa
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kloezen, Wim H., 2000. "Viabilidad de los arreglos institucionales para el riego despues de la transferencia del manejo en el Distrito de Riego Alto Rio Lerma, Mexico. In Spanish," IWMI Books, International Water Management Institute, number 138192.
- Seckler, D., 1996. "The new era of water resources management: from "dry" to "wet" water savings," IWMI Books, Reports H018206, International Water Management Institute.
- Kloezen, W. H. & Garces-Restrepo, C. & Johnson, S. H. III, 1997. "Impact assessment of irrigation management transfer in the Alto Rio Lerma Irrigation District, Mexico," IWMI Books, Reports H022010, International Water Management Institute.
- Stimie, C. & Richters, E. & Thompson, H. & Perret, S. & Matete, M. & Abdallah, K. & Kau, J. & Mulibana, E., 2001. "Hydro-institutional mapping in the Steelpoort River Basin, South Africa," IWMI Working Papers H028252, International Water Management Institute.
- Merrey, D. J., 1997. "Expanding the frontiers of irrigation management research: Results of research and development at the International Irrigation Management Institute, 1984 to 1995," IWMI Books, Reports H022082, International Water Management Institute.
- Frances Cleaver, 1999. "Paradoxes of participation: questioning participatory approaches to development," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 597-612.
- H.Thompson & C.M.Stimie & E. Richters & S. Perret, 2001. "Policies, Legislation and Organizations Related to Water in South Africa, with Special Reference to the Olifants River Basin," IWMI Working Papers H028253, International Water Management Institute.
- Keller, A. & Keller, J. & Seckler, D., 1996. "Integrated water resource systems: theory and policy implications," IWMI Books, Reports H018208, International Water Management Institute.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:31:y:2003:i:5:p:797-812. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.