Boundaries of Consent: Stakeholder Representation in River Basin Management in Mexico and South Africa
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kloezen, Wim H., 2000. "Viabilidad de los arreglos institucionales para el riego despues de la transferencia del manejo en el Distrito de Riego Alto Rio Lerma, Mexico. In Spanish," IWMI Books, International Water Management Institute, number 138192.
- H.Thompson & C.M.Stimie & E. Richters & S. Perret, 2001. "Policies, Legislation and Organizations Related to Water in South Africa, with Special Reference to the Olifants River Basin," IWMI Working Papers H028253, International Water Management Institute.
- Seckler, D., 1996. "The new era of water resources management: from \dry\ to \wet\ water savings," IWMI Research Reports H018206, International Water Management Institute.
- Stimie, C. & Richters, E. & Thompson, H. & Perret, S. & Matete, M. & Abdallah, K. & Kau, J. & Mulibana, E., 2001. "Hydro-institutional mapping in the Steelpoort River Basin, South Africa," IWMI Working Papers H028252, International Water Management Institute.
- Muller, M., 2001. "How national water policy is helping to achieve South Africa's development vision," Conference Papers h029110, International Water Management Institute.
- Schreiner, B. & van Koppen, B., 2001. "From bucket to basin: poverty, gender, and integrated water management in South Africa," Conference Papers h029113, International Water Management Institute.
- Merrey, D. J., 1997. "Expanding the frontiers of irrigation management research: Results of research and development at the International Irrigation Management Institute, 1984 to 1995," IWMI Books, Reports H022082, International Water Management Institute.
- Frances Cleaver, 1999. "Paradoxes of participation: questioning participatory approaches to development," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 597-612.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:31:y:2003:i:5:p:797-812. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.