Boundaries of Consent: Stakeholder Representation in River Basin Management in Mexico and South Africa
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Muller, M., 2001. "How national water policy is helping to achieve South Africa's development vision," Conference Papers h029110, International Water Management Institute.
- Frances Cleaver, 1999. "Paradoxes of participation: questioning participatory approaches to development," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 597-612.
- H.Thompson & C.M.Stimie & E. Richters & S. Perret, 2001. "Policies, Legislation and Organizations Related to Water in South Africa, with Special Reference to the Olifants River Basin," IWMI Working Papers H028253, International Water Management Institute.
- Seckler, D., 1996. "The new era of water resources management: from \dry\ to \wet\ water savings," IWMI Research Reports H018206, International Water Management Institute.
- Kloezen, Wim H., 2000. "Viabilidad de los arreglos institucionales para el riego despues de la transferencia del manejo en el Distrito de Riego Alto Rio Lerma, Mexico. In Spanish," IWMI Books, International Water Management Institute, number 138192.
- Schreiner, B. & van Koppen, B., 2001. "From bucket to basin: poverty, gender, and integrated water management in South Africa," Conference Papers h029113, International Water Management Institute.
- Merrey, D. J., 1997. "Expanding the frontiers of irrigation management research: Results of research and development at the International Irrigation Management Institute, 1984 to 1995," IWMI Books, Reports H022082, International Water Management Institute.
- Stimie, C. & Richters, E. & Thompson, H. & Perret, S. & Matete, M. & Abdallah, K. & Kau, J. & Mulibana, E., 2001. "Hydro-institutional mapping in the Steelpoort River Basin, South Africa," IWMI Working Papers H028252, International Water Management Institute.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:31:y:2003:i:5:p:797-812. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.