Irrigation and river basin management: options for governance and institutions
No abstract is available for this item.
|This book is provided by International Water Management Institute in its series IWMI Books with number 138050 and published in 2005.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 127, Sunil Mawatha, Pelawatte, Battaramulla|
Phone: +94-11 2880000
Fax: +94-11 2786854
Web page: http://www.iwmi.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barrow, Christopher J., 1998. "River basin development planning and management: A critical review," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 171-186, January.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Binswanger, Hans P., 1994. "Markets in tradable water rights: Potential for efficiency gains in developing country water resource allocation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(11), pages 1613-1625, November.
- Perret, Sylvain R., 2002. "Water Policies And Smallholding Irrigation Schemes In South Africa: A History And New Institutional Challenges," Working Papers 18041, University of Pretoria, Department of Agricultural Economics, Extension and Rural Development.
- Perry, C. J. & Rock, M. & Seckler, D., 1997. "Water as an economic good: a solution, or a problem ?," IWMI Research Reports H021492, International Water Management Institute.
- van Koppen, B., 2000. "From bucket to basin: Managing river basins to alleviate water deprivation," IWMI Books, Reports H025886, International Water Management Institute.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iwmibo:138050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.