Water Resources And Water Policies
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Dec 2002|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: via Medina 40, 80133 I - Napoli|
Web page: http://economia.uniparthenope.it/ise/sito/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dinar, Ariel & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth, 1997. "Water allocation mechanisms : principles and examples," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1779, The World Bank.
- Marca Weinberg & Catherine L. Kling & James E. Wilen, 1993.
"Water Markets and Water Quality,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(2), pages 278-291.
- Kling, Catherine L. & Weinberg, Marca & Wilen, James, 1993. "Water Markets and Water Quality," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1572, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Paul Holden & Mateen Thobani, 1995. "Tradable Water Rights: A Property Rights Approach to Improving Water Use and Promoting Investment," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 32(97), pages 263-290.
- Hearne, Robert R. & William Easter, K., 1997. "The economic and financial gains from water markets in Chile," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 187-199, January.
- Hearne, Robert R. & Easter, K. William, 1997. "The economic and financial gains from water markets in Chile," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 15(3), January.
- Saleth, R. Maria & Dinar, Ariel, 1999. "Water challenge and institutional response (a cross-country perspective)," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2045, The World Bank.
- David Pearce & Giles Atkinson, 1998. "The concept of sustainable development: An evaluation of its usefulness ten years after Brundtland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 134(III), pages 251-269, September.
- David Zilberman, 1997. "Allocation and Pricing at the Water District Level," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 952-963.
- Mark W Rosegrant & Renato Gazmuri, 1995. "Reforming Water Allocation Policy Through Markets in Tradable Water Rights: Lessons from Chile, Mexico and California," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 32(97), pages 291-316.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Gazmuri S., Renato, 1994. "Reforming water allocation policy through markets in tradable water rights: lessons from Chile, Mexico, and California," EPTD discussion papers 6, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Dinar, Ariel & Letey, J., 1991. "Agricultural water marketing, allocative efficiency, and drainage reduction," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 210-223, May.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Binswanger, Hans P., 1994. "Markets in tradable water rights: Potential for efficiency gains in developing country water resource allocation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(11), pages 1613-1625, November.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela, 1996. "Groundwater markets in Pakistan: participation and productivity," Research reports 105, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Saleth, R.M. & Dinar, A., 1999. "Evaluating Water Institutions and Water Sector Performance," Papers 447, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Michael Webb & David Ehrhardt, 1998. "Improving Water Services Through Competition," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11511, The World Bank.
- Seagraves, J.A. & Easter, K. William, 1982. "Pricing for Irrigation Water," Economic Reports 8445, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Thobani, Mateen, 1997. "Formal Water Markets: Why, When, and How to Introduce Tradable Water Rights," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 12(2), pages 161-179, August.
- Dinar, A. & Subramanian, A., 1997. "Water Pricing Experiences," Papers 386, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Michael D. Rosen & Richard J. Sexton, 1993. "Irrigation Districts and Water Markets: An Application of Cooperative Decision-Making Theory," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 69(1), pages 39-53.
- Hearne, R.R. & Easter, K.W., 1995. "Water Allocation and Water Markets. An Analysis of Gains-from-Trade in Chile," Papers 315, World Bank - Technical Papers. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prt:wpaper:8_2002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonietta Milano)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.