Improving Water Services Through Competition
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2006. "Approaches to Private Participation in Water Services : A Toolkit," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6982, 06-2020.
- Reto Foellmi & Urs Meister, 2005.
"Product-Market Competition in the Water Industry: Voluntary Non-discriminatory Pricing,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 115-135, June.
- Reto Fï¿½llmi & Urs Meister, "undated". "Product-Market Competition in the Water Industry: Voluntarily Nondiscriminatory Pricing," IEW - Working Papers 115, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Reto Foellmi & Urs Meister, 2004. "Product-Market Competition in the Water Industry: Voluntary Nondiscriminatory Pricing," Working Papers 0032, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Reto Foellmi & Urs Meister, 2012.
"Enhancing the Efficiency of Water Supply—Product Market Competition Versus Trade,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 299-324, September.
- Reto Foellmi & Urs Meister, 2004. "Enhancing Efficiency of Water Supply – Product Market Competition versus Trade," Public Economics 0412012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Foellmi, Reto & Meister, Urs, 2011. "Enhancing the Efficiency of Water Supply – Product Market Competition versus Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 8423, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Reto Foellmi & Urs Meister, 2004. "Enhancing Efficiency of Water Supply - Product Market Compoetition versus Trade," Working Papers 0025, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Föllmi, Reto & Meister, Urs, 2011. "Enhancing the Efficiency of Water Supply: Product Market Competition versus Trade," Economics Working Paper Series 1121, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Vinnari, Eija M. & Hukka, Jarmo J., 2007. "Great expectations, tiny benefits - Decision-making in the privatization of Tallinn water," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 78-85, June.
- Anne Briand & Arnaud Lemaître, 2004. "La privatisation de l'eau en Afrique: une aubaine ?," Post-Print hal-02430316, HAL.
- Michele Moretto & Chiara D’Alpaos, 2004. "The Value of Flexibility in the Italian Water Service Sector: A Real Option Analysis," Working Papers 2004.140, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Francesco Prota, 2002. "Water Resources And Water Policies," Working Papers 8_2002, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Urs Meister, 2005. "Do welfare maximising water utilities maximise welfare under common carriage?," Others 0505001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Economics and Finance Water Supply and Sanitation - Water Supply and Sanitation Governance and Institutions Water Resources - Water and Industry Water Supply and Sanitation - Town Water Supply and Sanitation Environmental Economics and Policies Health; Nutrition and Population Environment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:11511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.