Allocation and Pricing at the Water District Level
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qureshi, M. Ejaz & Shi, Tian & Qureshi, Sumaira E. & Proctor, Wendy, 2009. "Removing barriers to facilitate efficient water markets in the Murray-Darling Basin of Australia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 1641-1651, November.
- Xie, Yang & Zilberman, David, 2014. "The Economics of Water Project Capacities under Optimal Water Inventory Management," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6c24636b, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Michelsen, Ari M. & McGuckin, J. Thomas & Taylor, R. Garth & Huffaker, Ray G., 1998. "Irrigation District Adoption Of Water Conserving Rate Structures," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20964, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Schuck, Eric C. & Green, Gareth P. & Sunding, David L., 2000. "Irrigation Water Rate Reform And Endogenous Technological Change," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36463, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Xie, Yang & Zilberman, David, 2014. "The Economics of Water Project Capacities and Conservation Technologies," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169820, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Tala Qtaishat, 2013. "Impact of Water Reallocation on the Economy in the Fertile Crescent," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 27(10), pages 3765-3774, August.
- Schuck, Eric C. & Green, Gareth P., 2002. "Supply-based water pricing in a conjunctive use system: implications for resource and energy use," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 175-192, June.
- Hussain, Intizar, 2004. "Have low irrigation service charges disadvantaged the poor?," Conference Papers h033989, International Water Management Institute.
- M Ejaz Qureshi & Tian Shi & Sumaira Qureshi & Wendy Proctor & Mac Kirby, 2009. "Removing Barriers to Facilitate Efficient Water Markets in the Murray Darling Basin – A Case Study from Australia," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2009-02, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Alan Murray & Patricia Gober & Luc Anselin & Sergio Rey & David Sampson & Paul Padegimas & Yin Liu, 2012. "Spatial Optimization Models for Water Supply Allocation," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 26(8), pages 2243-2257, June.
- Francesco Prota, 2002. "Water Resources And Water Policies," Working Papers 8_2002, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Ejaz Qureshi, Muhammad & Ranjan, Ram & Ejaz Qureshi, Sumaira, 2010. "An empirical assessment of the value of irrigation water: the case study of Murrumbidgee catchment," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(1), pages 1-20.
- Yoris A. Au, 2009. "Credit Card Payment Processing in Electronic Commerce: An Analysis of the Bucket Pricing Strategy," Working Papers 0091, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Friedman, A., 2010. "Water-Saving Technology and Efficient Tariffs," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 8, pages 35-53.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:79:y:1997:i:3:p:952-963. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.