Impact of Water Reallocation on the Economy in the Fertile Crescent
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- North, Douglass C, 1994. "Economic Performance through Time," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 359-368, June.
- Mahan, Robert C. & Horbulyk, Theodore M. & Rowse, John G., 2002. "Market mechanisms and the efficient allocation of surface water resources in southern Alberta," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 25-49, March.
- Bontemps, Christophe & Couture, StÃ©phane, 2002. "Irrigation water demand for the decision maker," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(4), pages 643-657, October.
- David Zilberman, 1997. "Allocation and Pricing at the Water District Level," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 952-963.
- Dudu, Hasan & Chumi, Sinqobile, 2008. "Economics of irrigation water management : a literature survey with focus on partial and general equilibrium models," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4556, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shumin Han & Qiuli Hu & Yonghui Yang & Jiusheng Wang & Ping Wang & Quan Wang, 2015. "Characteristics and Driving Factors of Drainage Water in Irrigation Districts in Arid Areas," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 29(14), pages 5323-5337, November.
- Zhang, Dongmei & Guo, Ping, 2016. "Integrated agriculture water management optimization model for water saving potential analysis," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 170(C), pages 5-19.
More about this item
KeywordsWater scarcity; Fertile Crescent (FC); Water reallocation and GDP;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:waterr:v:27:y:2013:i:10:p:3765-3774. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.