Irrigation Water Rate Reform And Endogenous Technological Change
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2000|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://waeaonline.org/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Zilberman, 1997. "Allocation and Pricing at the Water District Level," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 952-963.
- Huffaker, Ray G. & Whittlesey, Norman K. & Michelsen, Ari M. & Taylor, R. Garth & McGuckin, J. Thomas, 1998. "Evaluating The Effectiveness Of Conservation Water-Pricing Programs," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
- Michael R. Moore & Ariel Dinar, 1995. "Water and Land as Quantity-Rationed Inputs in California Agriculture: Empirical Tests and Water Policy Implications," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 71(4), pages 445-461.
- Asunka, Samuel & Shumway, C. Richard, 1996. "Allocatable Fixed Inputs And Jointness In Agricultural Production: More Implications," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 25(2), October.
- David Zilberman & Doug Parker, 1996. "Explaining Irrigation Technology Choices: A Microparameter Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(4), pages 1064-1072.
- Tsur, Yacov & Dinar, Ariel, 1997. "The Relative Efficiency and Implementation Costs of Alternative Methods for Pricing Irrigation Water," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 11(2), pages 243-62, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:waeava:36463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.