A Multicrop Production Model Of Irrigated Agriculture, Applied To Water Allocation Policy Of The Bureau Of Reclamation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blaney, Harry F. & Criddle, Wayne D., 1962. "Determining Consumptive Use and Irrigation Water Requirements," Technical Bulletins 171000, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Letort, Elodie & Carpentier, Alain, 2009.
"Endogeneity of acreage choices in input allocation equations: implied problems and a solution,"
2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
49217, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Carpentier, Alain & Letort, Elodie, 2011. "Endogeneity of Acreage Choices in Input Allocation Equation: Implied Problems and a Solution," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114386, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Arnaud Reynaud, 2003. "An Econometric Estimation of Industrial Water Demand in France," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 25(2), pages 213-232, June.
- Alain Carpentier & Elodie Letort, 2014. "Multicrop Production Models with Multinomial Logit Acreage Shares," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 59(4), pages 537-559, December.
- Phoebe Koundouri, 2004.
"Current Issues in the Economics of Groundwater Resource Management,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 703-740, December.
- Phoebe Koundouri, "undated". "Current issues in the economics of groundwater resource management," DEOS Working Papers 0402, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Koundouri, Phoebe, 2004. "Current issues in the economics of groundwater resource management," MPRA Paper 38425, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keita, Moussa, 2012. "Impact of subsidized inputs credits on land allocation and market-oriented agriculture in rural households in Mali," MPRA Paper 57542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Holt, Matthew T., 1999. "A Linear Approximate Acreage Allocation Model," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(02), December.
- Bayou Demeke & Ian Coxhead, 2005. "The Effect of National Policies and Labor Market on Land Use Decisions in Developing Countries: An Application of Maximum Simulated Likelihood to System of Censored Acreages with Panel Data," Others 0503007, EconWPA.
- Alain Carpentier & Elodie Letort, 2010. "Simple econometric models for short term production choices in cropping systems," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 10-11, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Vicente Ruiz, 2016. "Groundwater Overdraft, Electricity, and Wrong Incentives: Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers 2016.05, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Moore, Michael R. & Gollehon, Noel R. & Carey, Marc B., 1994. "Alternative models of input allocation in multicrop systems: Irrigation water in the Central Plains, United States," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(2-3), December.
- Carpentier, Alain & Gohin, Alexandre & Sckokai, Paolo & Thomas, Alban, 2015.
"Economic modelling of agricultural production: past advances and new challenges,"
Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement,
Editions NecPlus, vol. 96(01), pages 131-165, March.
- Alain Carpentier & Alexandre Gohin & Paolo Sckokai & Alban Thomas, 2015. "Economic modelling of agricultural production: past advances and new challenges," Post-Print hal-01209067, HAL.
- Lars Gårn Hansen & Carsten Lynge Jensen, 2014. "Jointness through vessel capacity input in a multispecies fishery," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(6), pages 745-756, November.
- Oczkowski, Eddie & Bandara, Yapa, 2013. "CGE modelling, regional economies, water buybacks," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 57(3), September.
- repec:bla:jageco:v:68:y:2017:i:3:p:839-860 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boere, Esther & Peerlings, Jack H.M. & Reinhard, Stijn & Kuhlman, Tom & Heijman, Wim J.M., 2012. "Effects of volatile output prices on agricultural land-use change," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122472, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:wsi:wepxxx:v:03:y:2017:i:01:n:s2382624x17500011 is not listed on IDEAS
- Letort, Elodie & Carpentier, Alain, 2010. "Variable Input Allocation: Why Heterogeneity Matters?," 120th Seminar, September 2-4, 2010, Chania, Crete 109387, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Celine Nauges & Phoebe Koundouri & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2004. "Endogenous Technology Adoption Under Production Risk: Theory and Application to Irrigation Technology," Working Papers 0411, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Shumway, C. Richard, 1995. "Recent Duality Contributions In Production Economics," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(01), July.
- Alain Carpentier & Elodie Letort, 2009. "Modeling acreage decisions within the multinomial Logit framework," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 09-17, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:30736. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.