Dairy reform scenarios with CAPSIM acknowledging quota rent uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Seale, James & Regmi, Anita & Bernstein, Jason, 2003.
"International Evidence on Food Consumption Patterns,"
184321, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Seale, James L., Jr. & Regmi, Anita & Bernstein, Jason, 2003. "International Evidence On Food Consumption Patterns," Technical Bulletins 33580, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Banse, Martin & Grethe, Harald, 2005. "How Will Decreasing Subsistence Production Affect Future Dairy Markets in the Central European Countries?," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 231833, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Witzke, Heinz Peter & Britz, Wolfgang, 2005. "Plagiarism Without Apology--Systematic Integration of Available Information in a Long Run Agricultural Outlook," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24666, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:5:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40100-017-0085-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Mariusz Hamulczuk & Katarzyna Hertel, 2009. "Implications of the Abolition of Milk Quota System for Polish Agriculture – Simulation Results Based on the AG MEMOD Model," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 3(3), September.
More about this item
KeywordsEU milk reform; CAPSIM; quota rent.; Agricultural and Food Policy; Agricultural Finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae08:43654. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .