Production Structure And Trends In The U.S. Meat And Poultry Products Industries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hongil Lim & C. Richard Shumway, 1997. "Technical Change and Model Specification: U.S. Agricultural Production," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 543-554.
- Johnson, D. Gale & Connor, John M. & Josling, Timothy E. & Schmitz, Andrew & Schuh, G. Edward, 1989. "Concentration Issues In The U.S. Beef Subsector," Working Papers 115907, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Nelson, Charles R & Kang, Heejoon, 1984.
"Pitfalls in the Use of Time as an Explanatory Variable in Regression,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 2(1), pages 73-82, January.
- Charles R. Nelson & Heejoon Kang, 1983. "Pitfalls in the use of Time as an Explanatory Variable in Regression," NBER Technical Working Papers 0030, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1996. "U.S. Imports, 1972-1994: Data and Concordances," NBER Working Papers 5515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lambert, David K., 1994.
"Technological Change in Meat and Poultry-Packing and Processing,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(02), pages 591-604, December.
- Lambert, David K., 1994. "Technological Change In Meat And Poultry-Packing And Processing," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26, pages 1-14, December.
- Appelbaum, Elie, 1979. "Testing price taking behavior," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 283-294, February.
- A. M. Azzam & E. Pagoulatos, 1990. "Testing Oligopolistic And Oligopsonistic Behaviour: An Application To The Us Meat-Packing Industry," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 362-370.
- Morrison, Catherine J, 1986. "Structural Models of Dynamic Factor Demands with Nonstatic Expectations: An Empirical Assessment of Alternative Expectations Specifications," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 27(2), pages 365-386, June.
- Azzeddine M. Azzam & John R. Schroeter, 1995.
"The Tradeoff between Oligopsony Power and Cost Efficiency in Horizontal Consolidation: An Example from Beef Packing,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(4), pages 825-836.
- Azzam, Azzeddine M. & Schroeter, John R., 1995. "The Tradeoff Between Oligopsony Power and Cost Efficiency in Horizontal Consolidation: An Example from Beef Packing," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5062, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Catherine J. Morrison, 1997. "Structural Change, Capital Investment and Productivity in the Food Processing Industry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(1), pages 110-125.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Philippe Gervais & Bruno Larue, 2009. "A joint test of market power, menu costs, and currency invoicing," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(1), pages 29-41, January.
- Wise, Timothy A. & Trist, Sarah E., 2010. "Buyer Power in U.S. Hog Markets: A Critical Review of the Literature," Working Papers 179085, Tufts University, Global Development and Environment Institute.
- Timothy A. Wise & Sarah E. Trist, "undated". "10-04 "Buyer Power in U.S. Hog Markets: A Critical Review of the Literature"," GDAE Working Papers 10-04, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Kim, C.S. & McElroy, Robert G. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Hallahan, Charles B., 2002. "Biased Biased Technological Progress In The U.S. Farm Sector: A Structural Perspective," 2002 Annual Meeting, July 28-31, 2002, Long Beach, California 36526, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Unterschultz, James R. & Jeffrey, Scott R. & Quagrainie, Kwamena K., 2000. "Value-Adding 20 Billion By 2005: Impact At The Alberta Farm Gate," Project Report Series 24049, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Ian Sheldon & Richard Sperling, 2003. "Estimating the Extent of Imperfect Competition in the Food Industry: What Have We Learned?," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 89-109.
- Kim, C.S. & Hallahan, Charles B. & Taylor, Harold & Schluter, Gerald E., 2002. "Market Power And Cost-Efficiency Effects Of The Market Concentration In The U.S. Nitrogen Fertilizer Industry," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19674, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:30807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.