Technological Change In Meat And Poultry-Packing And Processing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lambert, David K., 1994. "Technological Change in Meat and Poultry-Packing and Processing," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(02), pages 591-604, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raper, Kellie Curry & Love, H. Alan, 1999. "MONOPSONY POWER IN MULTIPLE INPUT MARKETS: A Nonparametric Approach," Staff Papers 11656, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Morrison Paul, Catherine J., 1999. "Production Structure And Trends In The U.S. Meat And Poultry Products Industries," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(02), December.
- Noelke, Corinna M. & Raper, Kellie Curry, 1999. "Nonstructural And Statistical Nonparametric Market Power Tests: An Empirical Investigation," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21645, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Raper, Kellie Curry & Noelke, Corinna M., 2001. "Deterministic Nonparametric Market Power Tests: An Empirical Investigation," Staff Papers 11757, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Noelke, Corinna M. & Raper, Kellie Curry, 1998. "Parametric And Nonparametric Market Power Tests: An Empirical Investigation," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20875, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsRed meat; Poultry; Meatpacking; Technological change; Nonparametric analysis; Livestock Production/Industries; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:15182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.