Quota mobility and quota values : Influence on the structural development of dairy farming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xavier Delache & Herve Guyomard & Louis Pascal Mahe & Xavier Irz, 1994. "A micro-econometric analysis of milk quota transfer : application to France," Post-Print hal-01600204, HAL.
- Wieck, Christine & Heckelei, Thomas, 2004. "Development Of Marginal Cost Distributions In Dairy Production Regions Of The Eu," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19943, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- David Colman & Michael Burton & Dan Rigby & Jeremy Franks, 2002.
"Structural Change and Policy Reform in the UK Dairy Sector,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 645-663.
- D Colman & M Burton & D Rigby & J Franks, 2001. "Structural Change and Policy Reform in the UK Dairy Sector," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0117, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Hervé Guyomard & Xavier Delache & Xavier Irz & Louis-Pascal Mane, 1996. "A Microeconometric Analysis Of Milk Quota Transfer: Application To French Producers," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1-4), pages 206-223.
- Jongeneel, Roelof A. & Tonini, Axel, 2008. "Dairy Quota and Farm Structural Change: A Case Study on the Netherlands," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6692, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kersting, Stefan & Hüttel, Silke & Odening, Martin, 2015. "Structural change in agriculture under capacity constraints: An equilibrium approach," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 140, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Shrestha, Shailesh & Hennessy, Thia C., 2008. "A prospect of moving towards free milk quota market in Ireland – will milk quota movement follow efficiency?," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43657, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Antonio Alvarez & Carlos Arias & Luis Orea, 2006.
"Explaining Differences in Milk Quota Values: The Role of Economic Efficiency,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(1), pages 182-193.
- Alvarez, Antonio & Arias, Carlos & Orea, Luis, 2004. "Explaining Differences in Milk Quota Values: The Role of Economic Efficiency," Efficiency Series Papers 2004/01, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Heinz Peter Witzke & Andrea Zintl & Axel Tonini, 2009. "The Common Agricultural Policy SIMulation (CAPSIM) Model: Dairy Reform and Western Balkan Countries Accession Scenarios," JRC Working Papers JRC50411, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Kersting, Stefan & Hüttel, Silke & Odening, Martin, 2016. "Industry dynamics under production constraints — The case of the EU dairy sector," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 135-151.
- Stefan Kersting & JProf. Silke Huettel & Prof. Martin Odening, 2013. "Structural change in agriculture – an equilibrium approach," EcoMod2013 5300, EcoMod.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:17:y:1992:i:1:p:41-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.