A Európai Unió közös agrárpolitikájának gazdaságtana I. A CAP eszközei és hatásai
[Economics of the EU common agrarian policy. Part I. The insstruments and impacts of the CAP]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Froud & D. Roberts, 1993. "The Welfare Effects Of The New Cap Cereals Regime: A Note," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 496-501, September.
- G. Nardone & R. A. Lopez, 1994. "The Welfare Effects Of The New Cap Cereals Regime: A Comment," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 386-388, September.
- Hubbard, L. J., 1995. "General Equilibrium Analysis of the CAP using the GTAP Model," Department of Agricultural Economics Archive 272929, University of Newcastle upon Tyne.
- Gylfason, T, 1995. "The Macroeconomics of European Agriculture," Princeton Studies in International Economics 78, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- Tarditi, Secondo, 1998. "The Eu Agricultural Policy: A Consumer Viewpoint," Conference Papers 14477, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Diane M. Dunlop & Gregory M. Perry & Clair J. Nixon, 1995. "An Examination Of The Tax Subsidies To The Dairy Sectors In Canada, Germany New Zealand And The United States," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 327-335, September.
More about this item
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksa:szemle:264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Odon Sok). General contact details of provider: http://www.kszemle.hu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.