Modelling The 1992 Cap Reform: Degree Of Decoupling And Future Scenarios
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Froud & D. Roberts, 1993. "The Welfare Effects Of The New Cap Cereals Regime: A Note," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 496-501, September.
- G. Nardone & R. A. Lopez, 1994. "The Welfare Effects Of The New Cap Cereals Regime: A Comment," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 386-388, September.
- Diewert, W.E., 1993. "Duality approaches to microeconomic theory," Handbook of Mathematical Economics, in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.),Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 4, volume 2, chapter 12, pages 535-599, Elsevier.
- R. Fraser, 1993. "Set‐Aside Premiums And The May 1992 Cap Reforms," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 410-417, September.
- Guyomard, Herve & Baudry, Marc & Carpentier, Alain, 1996.
"Estimating Crop Supply Response in the Presence of Farm Programmes: Application to the CAP,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 23(4), pages 401-420.
- Herve Guyomard & Marc Baudry & Alain Carpentier, 1996. "Estimating crop supply response in the presence of farm programmes : application to the CAP [Modélisation de l'offre de grandes cultures, céréales et oléagineux, en présence de programmes agricoles," Post-Print hal-02695242, HAL.
- Chambers,Robert G., 1988. "Applied Production Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314275, September.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- Sean A. Cahill, 1997. "Calculating The Rate Of Decoupling For Crops Under Cap/Oilseeds Reform," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1‐3), pages 349-378, January.
- Diewert, W. E. & Wales, T. J., 1988. "A normalized quadratic semiflexible functional form," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 327-342, March.
- D. Roberts & J. Froud & R. W. Fraser, 1996. "Participation In Set Aside: What Determines The Opting In Price?," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1‐4), pages 89-98, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Halmai, Peter & Elekes, Andrea & Velikovszky, Laszlo, 2006. "How Decoupled Is the European Union's Single Farm Payment?," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25339, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Viaggi, Davide & Raggi, Meri & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2011.
"Farm-household investment behaviour and the CAP decoupling: Methodological issues in assessing policy impacts,"
Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 127-145, January.
- Pavel Ciaian & Maria Espinosa & Sergio Gomez y Paloma & Stephen Langrell & Kamel Louhichi & Thierry Vard & Thomas Heckelei & Paolo Sckokai & Alban Thomas, 2013. "Farm-household investment behaviour and the CAP decoupling: Methodological issues in assessing policy impacts," JRC Working Papers JRC79969, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Gohin, Alexandre & Guyomard, Hervé, 2000. "The Agenda 2000 CAP Reform in the WTO Context: Distortion Effects of Compensatory Payments and Area Set-aside Requirements," 2000 Conference, August 13-18, 2000, Berlin, Germany 197222, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Halmai, Peter & Elekes, Andrea, 2005. "CAP Reform in the Light of the WTO Doha Round Negotiations," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24693, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Halmai, Peter & Elekes, Andrea, 2005. "Declining "Common" Agricultural Policy? CAP Reform of 2003 and Its National Implementation in the Member States," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24480, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sckokai, Paolo, 2001. "The Common Agricultural Policy In Econometric Models," Working Papers 14800, National Institute of Agricultural Economics, Italy - INEA, Osservatorio Sulle Politiche Agricole dell'UE.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea98:21015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.