The Welfare Effects Of The New Cap Cereals Regime: A Comment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Froud & D. Roberts, 1993. "The Welfare Effects Of The New Cap Cereals Regime: A Note," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 496-501, September.
- Sullivan, John & Wainio, John & Roningen, Vernon, 1989. "A Database For Trade Liberalization Studies," Staff Reports 278178, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moro, Daniele & Sckokai, Paolo, 1999.
"Modelling the CAP Arable Crop Regime in Italy : Degree of Decoupling and Impact of Agenda 2000,"
Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 53.
- Daniele Moro & Paolo Sckokai, 1999. "Modelling the CAP Arable Crop Regime in Italy : Degree of Decoupling and Impact of Agenda 2000," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 53, pages 49-73.
- Daniele Moro & Paolo Sckokai, 1999. "Modelling the CAP Arable Crop Regime in Italy : Degree of Decoupling and Impact of Agenda 2000," Post-Print hal-01200916, HAL.
- Fertő, Imre, 1999. "A Európai Unió közös agrárpolitikájának gazdaságtana I. A CAP eszközei és hatásai [Economics of the EU common agrarian policy. Part I. The insstruments and impacts of the CAP]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 709-733.
- Moro, Daniele & Sckokai, Paolo, 1998. "Modelling The 1992 Cap Reform: Degree Of Decoupling And Future Scenarios," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 21015, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:45:y:1994:i:3:p:386-388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.