Calculating The Rate Of Decoupling For Crops Under Cap/Oilseeds Reform
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Herve Guyomard & Louis Pascal Mahe & Christophe Tavéra & Thierry Trochet, 1991. "Technical change and EC-US agricultural trade liberalization," Post-Print hal-01600388, HAL.
- Hanoch, Giora, 1975. "Production and Demand Models with Direct or Indirect Implicit Additivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 395-419, May.
- Roley R. Piggott, 1992. "Some Old Truths Revisited," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 36(2), pages 117-140, August.
- Barnett, William A. & Lee, Yul W. & Wolfe, Michael D., 1985. "The three-dimensional global properties of the minflex laurent, generalized leontief, and translog flexible functional forms," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 3-31.
- Herve Guyomard & Louis Pascal Mahe, 1992. "Le projet Mac Sharry : facteurs de sensibilité du débouché céréalier communautaire," Post-Print hal-01600180, HAL.
- Thomas W. Hertel, 1989. "Negotiating Reductions in Agricultural Support: Implications of Technology and Factor Mobility," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(3), pages 559-573.
- Piggott, Roley R., 1992. "Some Old Truths Revisited," 1992 Conference (36th), February 10-13, 1992, Canberra, Australia 147251, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Piggott, Roley R., 1992. "Some Old Truths Revisited," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 36(02), August.
- Barnett, William A & Lee, Yul W, 1985. "The Global Properties of the Miniflex Laurent, Generalized Leontief, and Translog Flexible Functional Forms," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1421-1437, November.
- H. Guyomard & L. P. Mahé & C. Tavéra & T. Trochet, 1991. "Technical Change And Ec-Us Agricultural Trade Liberalisation," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 119-137.
- Cahill, Sean A., 1993. "Cap Reform: How Decoupled are the Compensatory Payments?," Working Papers 244085, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Hervé Guyomard & Louis-Pascal Mahe, 1992. "Le projet Mac Sharry : facteurs de sensibilité du débouché céréalier communautaire," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 211(1), pages 20-29.
- Cahill, S.A., 1993. "Cap Reform: How Decoupled are the Compensatory Payments," Papers 11-93, Gouvernement du Canada - Agriculture Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs & Johan Swinnen, 2010. "EU Land Markets and the Common Agricultural Policy," Journal of Economics and Econometrics, Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 53(3), pages 1-31.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Jo Swinnen, 2008.
"Static and Dynamic Distributional Effects of Decoupled Payments,"
Journal of Economics and Econometrics,
Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 51(2), pages 20-47.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2008. "Static and Dynamic Distributional Effects of Decoupled Payments: Single Farm Payments in the European Union," LICOS Discussion Papers 20708, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2012. "Income Distributional Effects of Decoupled Payments: Single Payment Scheme in the European Union," Working Papers 129428, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d’Artis & Swinnen, Jo, 2012. "Income Distributional Effects of Decoupled Payments: Single Payment Scheme in the European Union," Factor Markets Working Papers 134, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Swinbank, Alan & Tranter, Richard B., 2005. "Decoupling EU Farm Support: Does the New Single Payment Scheme Fit within the Green Box?," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 6(1).
- James Rude, 2008. "Production Effects of the European Union's Single Farm Payment," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 56(4), pages 457-471, December.
- Gracia, Azucena & de Magistris, Tiziana & Casado, Jose Maria, 2008. "The Effect Of The New Single Farm Payment In Irrigated Agriculture: The Case Of Spain," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6590, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Moro, Daniele & Sckokai, Paolo, 1999.
"Modelling the CAP Arable Crop Regime in Italy : Degree of Decoupling and Impact of Agenda 2000,"
Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR),
INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 53.
- Daniele Moro & Paolo Sckokai, 1999. "Modelling the CAP Arable Crop Regime in Italy : Degree of Decoupling and Impact of Agenda 2000," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 53, pages 49-73.
- Daniele Moro & Paolo Sckokai, 1999. "Modelling the CAP Arable Crop Regime in Italy : Degree of Decoupling and Impact of Agenda 2000," Post-Print hal-01200916, HAL.
- Baptiste Lelyon & Vincent Chatellier & Karine Daniel, 2011. "Decoupling and prices: determinant of dairy farmers’ choices?," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 92(1), pages 47-68.
- Frederic Courleux & Herve Guyomard & Fabrice Levert, 2007. "Étude prospective sur le fonctionnement des marchés des droits au paiement et de la réserve nationale mis en place dans le cadre de la réforme de la PAC de juin 2003," Working Papers hal-01595356, HAL.
- Manos, Basil & Bournaris, Thomas & Papathanasiou, Jason & Chatzinikolaou, Parthena, 2009. "Evaluation of tobacco cultivation alternatives under the EU common agricultural policy (CAP)," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 225-238.
- Daniel Chami & Alessandra Scardigno & Giulio Malorgio, 2011. "Impacts of Combined Technical and Economic Measures on Water Saving in Agriculture under Water Availability Uncertainty," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 25(14), pages 3911-3929, November.
- Binfield, Julian & Meyers, William H. & Westhoff, Patrick, 2005. "Challenges of Incorporating EU Enlargement and CAP Reform in the GOLD Model Framework," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 231835, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sahrbacher, Christoph, 2011. "Regional structural change in European agriculture: Effects of decoupling and EU accession," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 60, number 60.
- Gohin, Alexandre & Guyomard, Hervé, 2000. "The Agenda 2000 CAP Reform in the WTO Context: Distortion Effects of Compensatory Payments and Area Set-aside Requirements," 2000 Conference, August 13-18, 2000, Berlin, Germany 197222, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- David Colman & Pavel Vavra, 2002. "The Optimal Allocation of Land between Alternative Support Schemes: an Exploration of Claims for Arable Area Payments," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 283-298.
- Halmai, Peter & Elekes, Andrea, 2005. "Declining "Common" Agricultural Policy? CAP Reform of 2003 and Its National Implementation in the Member States," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24480, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Urban, Kirsten & Jensen, Hans G. & Brockmeier, Martina, 2016. "How decoupled is the Single Farm Payment and does it matter for international trade?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 126-138.
- Moro, Daniele & Sckokai, Paolo, 1998. "Modelling The 1992 Cap Reform: Degree Of Decoupling And Future Scenarios," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 21015, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:48:y:1997:i:1-3:p:349-378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.