Cap Reform: How Decoupled are the Compensatory Payments
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth H. Norrie & Michael B. Percy, 1983. "Freight Rate Reform and Regional Burden: A General Equilibrium Analysis of Western Freight Rate Proposals," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 16(2), pages 325-349, May.
- R. J. MacGregor & J. D. Graham, 1988. "The Impact of Lower Grains and Oilseeds Prices on Canada's Grains Sector: A Regional Programming Approach," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 36(1), pages 51-67, March.
- Klein, K. K. & Fox, G. & Kerr, W. A. & Kulshreshtha, S. N. & Stennes, B., 1991.
"Regional Implications of Compensatory Freight Rates for Prairie Grains and Oilseeds,"
244046, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Kerr, W.A. & Fox, G. & Hobbs, J.E., 1991. "Regional Implications of Compensatory Freight Rates for Prairie Grains and Oilseeds," Papers 3-91, Gouvernement du Canada - Agriculture Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sean A. Cahill, 1997. "Calculating The Rate Of Decoupling For Crops Under Cap/Oilseeds Reform," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1-3), pages 349-378.
More about this item
Keywordssubsidies ; agricultural policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:cagoag:11-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .