A Európai Unió közös agrárpolitikájának gazdaságtana II. A CAP politikai gazdaságtana
[The economics of the European Union's Common Agricultural Policy, Part II. The political economy of CAP]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Patterson, Lee Ann, 1997. "Agricultural policy reform in the European Community: a three-level game analysis," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 51(01), pages 135-165, December.
- Paarlberg, Robert, 1997. "Agricultural Policy Reform and the Uruguay Round: Synergistic Linkage in a Two-Level Game?," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 51(03), pages 413-444, June.
- Makki, Shiva S. & Tweeten, Luther & Gleckler, James, 1994. "Agricultural trade negotiations as a strategic game," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 71-80, January.
- Harry Gorter & Johan F. M. Swinnen, 1994. "The Economic Polity Of Farm Policy," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 312-326.
- Makki, Shiva S. & Tweeten, Luther, 1994. "Agricultural trade negotiations as a strategic game," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(1), January.
- Philip C. Abbott & Panu K. S. Kallio, 1996. "Implications of Game Theory for International Agricultural Trade," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 738-744.
- Tarditi, Secondo, 1998. "The Eu Agricultural Policy: A Consumer Viewpoint," Conference Papers 14477, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- L.P. Mahé & T.L. Roe, 1996. "The Political Economy of Reforming the 1992 CAP Reform," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1314-1323.
- Swinnen, Jo & van der Zee, Frans A, 1993. "The Political Economy of Agricultural Policies: A Survey," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 20(3), pages 261-290.
- Senior Nello, Susan, 1984. "An Application of Public Choice Theory to the Question of CAP Reform," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 11(3), pages 261-283.
- Hagedorn, Konrad, 1983. "Reflections on the Methodology of Agricultural Policy Research," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 10(4), pages 303-323.
- repec:zbw:inteco:139560 is not listed on IDEAS
- Petit, Michel, 1985. "Determinants of agricultural policies in the United States and the European Community:," Research reports 51, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fertő, Imre, 1998.
"Az agrárpolitika politikai gazdaságtana II. Az agrárpolitikák magyarázata
[The political economy of agrarian policy. Part II. Explanation of the agrarian policies]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 297-316.
More about this item
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksa:szemle:272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Odon Sok). General contact details of provider: http://www.kszemle.hu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.