Agenda Setting, Influence, And Voting Rules: The Influence Of The European Commission And Status Quo Bias In The Common Agricultural Policy Of The Eu
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johan F.M. Swinnen & Harry de Gorter, 1998.
"Endogenous Commodity Policies and the Social Benefits from Public Research Expenditures,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 107-115.
- Swinnen, Johan F.M. & de Gorter, Harry, 1995. "Endogenous Commodity Policies and the Social Benefits from Public Research Expenditures," Working Papers 128002, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Bindseil, Ulrich & Hantke, Cordula, 1997. "The power distribution in decision making among EU member states," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 171-185, February.
- L.P. Mahé & T.L. Roe, 1996. "The Political Economy of Reforming the 1992 CAP Reform," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1314-1323.
- Johan F. M. Swinnen & Harry De Gorter, 1993. "Why Small Groups And Low Income Sectors Obtain Subsidies: The “Altruistic” Side Of A “Self‐Interested” Government," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(3), pages 285-293, November.
- Widgren, Mika, 1994.
"Voting power in the EC decision making and the consequences of two different enlargements,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 1153-1170, May.
- Widgren, Mika, 1991. "Voting Power in the EC Decision Making and the Consequencesof two Different Enlargements," Discussion Papers 377, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Johan F. M. Swinnen, 1994. "A Positive Theory of Agricultural Protection," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(1), pages 1-14.
- Harry de Gorter & Johan F. M. Swinnen, 1994. "The Economic Polity Of Farm Policy," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 312-326, September.
- Harry de Gorter & Jo Swinnen, 1995. "The Economic Polity Of Farm Policy: Reply," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 403-414, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea02:19868. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.