Agricultural policy reform in the European Community: a three-level game analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:3:p:486-501 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alasdair R. Young, 2001. "Extending European Cooperation: The European Union and the 'New' International Trade Agenda," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 12, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Kiryluk-Dryjska, Ewa, 2016. "Negotiation analysis using the theory of moves—Theoretical background and a case study," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 44-53.
- Eugénia da Conceição-Heldt, 2009. "Delegation of Power and Agency Losses in EU Trade Politics," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 18, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:4:p:815-831 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Gorter, Harry, 2008. "Explaining Inefficient Policy Instruments," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48638, World Bank.
- Eugénia Da Conceição, 2010. "Who Controls Whom? Dynamics of Power Delegation and Agency Losses in EU Trade Politics," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 1107-1126, September.
- Natasja Reslow & Maarten Vink, 2015. "Three-Level Games in EU External Migration Policy: Negotiating Mobility Partnerships in West Africa," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 857-874, July.
- Grace Skogstad, 2008. "Canadian Agricultural Programs and Paradigms:The Influence of International Trade Agreements and Domestic Factors," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 56(4), pages 493-507, December.
- Moon, Wanki & Pino, Gabriel & Asirvatham, Jebaraj, 2016. "Agricultural Protection, Domestic Policies, and International Political Economy: What is the Role of the State in Explaining Agricultural Protection?," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236118, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Fertő, Imre, 1999.
"A Európai Unió közös agrárpolitikájának gazdaságtana II. A CAP politikai gazdaságtana
[The economics of the European Union's Common Agricultural Policy, Part II. The political economy of CAP]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 813-822.
- Adrian S. Petrescu, 2009. "Science and Technology for Economic Growth. New Insights from when the Data Contradicts Desktop Models -super-1," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 26(6), pages 839-880, November.
- Arlo Poletti & Daniela Sicurelli, 2016. "The European Union, Preferential Trade Agreements, and the International Regulation of Sustainable Biofuels," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 249-266, March.
- Tom Delreux, 2006. "The European Union in international environmental negotiations: a legal perspective on the internal decision-making process," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 231-248, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:51:y:1997:i:01:p:135-165_44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.