Political Economy of Agricultural Policies and Environmental Weights
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Atici, Cemal & Kennedy, P. Lynn, 2005. "Tradeoffs between income distribution and welfare: The case of Turkey's integration into the European Union," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 553-563, July.
- Kennedy, P Lynn & von Witzke, Harald & Roe, Terry L, 1996.
"Strategic Agricultural Trade Policy Interdependence and the Exchange Rate: A Game Theoretic Analysis,"
Springer, vol. 88(1-2), pages 43-56, July.
- Kennedy, P. Lynn & von Witzke, Harald & Roe, Terry L., 1994. "Strategic Agricultural Trade Policy Interdependence And The Exchange Rate: A Game Theoretic Analysis," Working Papers 51441, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Rausser, Gordon C & Freebairn, John W, 1974. "Estimation of Policy Preference Functions: An Application to U.S. Beef Import Quotas," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(4), pages 437-449, November.
- Cemal Atici, 2005. "Weight Perception and Efficiency Loss in Bilateral Trading: The Case of US and EU Agricultural Policies," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 283-292, November.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Weights; Political Preference Functions; EU; Agriculture;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-06-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2009-06-03 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-POL-2009-06-03 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icr:wpicer:25-2008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simone Pellegrino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icerrit.html .