Tradeoffs between income distribution and welfare: The case of Turkey's integration into the European Union
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harald Von Witzke, 1979. "Prices, common agricultural price policy and personal distribution of income in West German agriculture," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 6(1), pages 61-80.
- Kennedy, P Lynn & von Witzke, Harald & Roe, Terry L, 1996.
"Strategic Agricultural Trade Policy Interdependence and the Exchange Rate: A Game Theoretic Analysis,"
Springer, vol. 88(1-2), pages 43-56, July.
- Kennedy, P. Lynn & von Witzke, Harald & Roe, Terry L., 1994. "Strategic Agricultural Trade Policy Interdependence And The Exchange Rate: A Game Theoretic Analysis," Working Papers 51441, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Johnson, Martin & Mahe, Louis & Roe, Terry, 1993. "Trade compromises between the European community and the United States: An interest group-game theory," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 199-222, April.
- Milanovic, Branko, 1997. "A simple way to calculate the Gini coefficient, and some implications," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 45-49, September.
- Rausser, Gordon C & Freebairn, John W, 1974. "Estimation of Policy Preference Functions: An Application to U.S. Beef Import Quotas," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(4), pages 437-449, November.
- James F. Oehmke & Xianbin Yao, 1990. "A Policy Preference Function for Government Intervention in the U.S. Wheat Market," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(3), pages 631-640.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bullock, David S., 2012. "Dangers of Using Political Preference Functions in Political Economy Analysis: Examples from U.S. Ethanol Policy," Congress Papers 124118, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Cemal Atici, 2008. "Political Economy of Agricultural Policies and Environmental Weights," ICER Working Papers 25-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Lim, Jamus Jerome & Saborowski, Christian, 2010.
"Estimates of trade-related adjustment costs in Syria,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 843-864, November.
- Lim, Jamus Jerome & Saborowski, Christian, 2009. "Estimates of Trade-Related Adjustment Costs in Syria," MPRA Paper 17613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lim, Jamus Jerome & Saborowski, Christian, 2010. "Estimates of trade-related adjustment costs in Syria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5368, The World Bank.
- Ruiz Estrada, Mario Arturo & Park, Donghyun, 2008. "Korean unification: How painful and how costly," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 87-100.
- Brosig, Stephan & Glauben, Thomas & Götz, Linde & Weitzel, Enno-Burghard & Bayaner, Ahmet, 2011.
"The Turkish wheat market: spatial price transmission and the impact of transaction costs,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 147-161.
- Stephan Brosig & Thomas Glauben & Linde Götz & Enno‐Burghard Weitzel & Ahmet Bayaner, 2011. "The Turkish wheat market: spatial price transmission and the impact of transaction costs," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(2), pages 147-161, Spring.
- Nazlioglu, Saban & Erdem, Ekrem, 2010. "Impacts of Turkeyâ€™s Integration into the European Union on Agricultural Markets and Income Distribution," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(1), January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:27:y:2005:i:5:p:553-563. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.