Tradeoffs between income distribution and welfare: The case of Turkey's integration into the European Union
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harald Von Witzke, 1979. "Prices, common agricultural price policy and personal distribution of income in West German agriculture," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 6(1), pages 61-80.
- Kennedy, P Lynn & von Witzke, Harald & Roe, Terry L, 1996.
"Strategic Agricultural Trade Policy Interdependence and the Exchange Rate: A Game Theoretic Analysis,"
Springer, vol. 88(1-2), pages 43-56, July.
- Kennedy, P. Lynn & von Witzke, Harald & Roe, Terry L., 1994. "Strategic Agricultural Trade Policy Interdependence And The Exchange Rate: A Game Theoretic Analysis," Working Papers 51441, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Johnson, Martin & Mahe, Louis & Roe, Terry, 1993. "Trade compromises between the European community and the United States: An interest group-game theory," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 199-222, April.
- Milanovic, Branko, 1997. "A simple way to calculate the Gini coefficient, and some implications," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 45-49, September.
- Rausser, Gordon C & Freebairn, John W, 1974. "Estimation of Policy Preference Functions: An Application to U.S. Beef Import Quotas," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(4), pages 437-449, November.
- James F. Oehmke & Xianbin Yao, 1990. "A Policy Preference Function for Government Intervention in the U.S. Wheat Market," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(3), pages 631-640. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)