Fiscal incidence of unfunded pension system: an analytical investigation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erosa, Andres & Gervais, Martin, 2002.
"Optimal Taxation in Life-Cycle Economies,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 338-369, August.
- Andrés Erosa & Martin Gervais, 1998. "Optimal Taxation in Life-Cycle Economies," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9812, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Andres Erosa & Martin Gervais, 2000. "Optimal taxation in life-cycle economies," Working Paper 00-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1996.
"Privatization of Social Security: How It Works and Why It Matters,"
NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 10, pages 1-32
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1995. "Privatization of Social Security: How it Works and Why it Matters," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 66, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1995. "Privatization of Social Security: How It Works and Why It Matters," NBER Working Papers 5330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Galor, Oded, 1992.
"A Two-Sector Overlapping-Generations Model: A Global Characterization of the Dynamical System,"
Econometric Society, vol. 60(6), pages 1351-1386, November.
- Oded Galor, 1990. "A Two-Sector Overlapping-Generations Model: A Global Characterization of the Dynamical System," Working Papers 1990-23, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Jacques Le Cacheux & Vincent Touzé, 2002.
"Les modèles d'équilibre général calculable à générations imbriquées. Enjeux, méthodes et résultats,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 80(1), pages 87-113.
- Jacques Le Cacheux & Vincent Touze, 2002. "Les modèles d’équilibre général calculable à générations imbriquées : enjeux, méthodes et résultats," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2091, Sciences Po.
- Jacques Le Cacheux & Vincent Touze, 2002. "Les modèles d'équilibre général calculable à générations imbriquées : enjeux, méthodes et résultats," Post-Print hal-01017728, HAL.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
- Chamley, Christophe & Wright, Brian D., 1987. "Fiscal incidence in an overlapping generations model with a fixed asset," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 3-24, February.
- Calvo, Guillermo A & Obstfeld, Maurice, 1988. "Optimal Time-Consistent Fiscal Policy with Finite Lifetimes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 411-432, March.
- Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Langot, Francois, 2008.
"Inequality and social security reforms,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 386-410, February.
- Jean-Olivier Hairault & François Langot, 2008. "Inequality and Social Security Reforms," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00754304, HAL.
- Jean-Olivier Hairault & François Langot, 2008. "Inequality and Social Security Reforms," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00270290, HAL.
- Chamley, Christophe, 1981.
"The Welfare Cost of Capital Income Taxation in a Growing Economy,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(3), pages 468-496, June.
- Christophe Chamley, 1980. "The Welfare Cost of Capital Income Taxation in a Growing Economy," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 553, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Thai-Thanh Dang & Pablo Antolín & Howard Oxley, 2001. "Fiscal Implications of Ageing: Projections of Age-Related Spending," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 305, OECD Publishing.
- Philippe Michel & Pierre Pestieau, 2000. "Retraite par répartition et âge de la retraite," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 51(1), pages 15-30.
- Nourry, Carine, 2001.
"Stability of equilibria in the overlapping generations model with endogenous labor supply,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1647-1663, October.
- Nourry, C., 1998. "Stability of Equilibria in the Overlapping Generations Model with Endogenous Labor Supply," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 98a01, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- repec:cup:macdyn:v:8:y:2004:i:5:p:582-95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reichlin, Pietro, 1986. "Equilibrium cycles in an overlapping generations economy with production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 89-102, October.
- Mountford, Andrew, 2004. "Global Analysis Of An Overlapping Generations Economy With Land," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(05), pages 582-595, November.
- Christophe Chamley, 1985. "Efficient Tax Reform in a Dynamic Model of General Equilibrium," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(2), pages 335-356.
- Chamley, Christophe, 1986. "Optimal Taxation of Capital Income in General Equilibrium with Infinite Lives," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 607-622, May.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary retirement; labor income tax; OLG models.;
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2005-05-23 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2005-05-23 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fce:doctra:0503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francesco Saraceno). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ofcspfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.