The Welfare Cost of Capital Income Taxation in a Growing Economy
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Apr 1980|
|Publication status:||Published in Journal of Political Economy (1981), 89(3): 468-496|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA|
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John B. Shoven & John Whalley, 1972.
"A General Equilibrium Calculation of the Effects of Differential Taxation of Income from Capital in the U.S,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
328, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Shoven, John B. & Whalley, John, 1972. "A general equilibrium calculation of the effects of differential taxation of income from capital in the U.S," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3-4), pages 281-321, November.
- Arnold C. Harberger, 1962. "The Incidence of the Corporation Income Tax," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 215-215.
- Martin Feldstein, 1974. "Incidence of a Capital Income Tax in a Growing Economy with Variable Savings Rates," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(4), pages 505-513.
- Tjalling C. Koopmans, 1966. "Objectives, Constraints and Outcomes in Optimal Growth Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 212, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Robert E. Hall, 1987. "Consumption," NBER Working Papers 2265, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Levhari, David & Sheshinski, Eytan, 1972. "Lifetime Excess Burden of a Tax," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(1), pages 139-147, Jan.-Feb..
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
- Weber, Warren E, 1975. "Interest Rates, Inflation, and Consumer Expenditures," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(5), pages 843-858, December.
- Barro, Robert J, 1974.
"Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Laurits R. Christensen & Dale Jorgenson, 1973. "Measuring Economic Performance in the Private Sector," NBER Chapters, in: The Measurement of Economic and Social Performance, pages 233-351 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. F. Friedlaender & A. F. Vandendorpe, 1977. "Capital Taxation in a Dynamic General Equilibrium Setting," Working papers 199, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Robin Boadway & John Treddenick, 1975. "The Effects of the U.S. Corporate Tax on Resource Allocation and Welfare," Working Papers 171, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Michael J. Boskin, 1978. "Taxation, Saving, and the Rate of Interest," NBER Chapters, in: Research in Taxation, pages 3-27 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles L. Ballard & Don Fullerton & John B. Shoven & John Whalley, 1985. "Replacing the Personal Income Tax with a Progressive Consumption Tax," NBER Chapters, in: A General Equilibrium Model for Tax Policy Evaluation, pages 171-187 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boskin, Michael J, 1978. "Taxation, Saving, and the Rate of Interest," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(2), pages 3-27, April.
- Green, Jerry R. & Sheshinski, Eytan, 1979. "Approximating the efficiency gain of tax reforms," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 179-195, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew C. Regan)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.