Measuring Economic Performance in the Private Sector
In: The Measurement of Economic and Social Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mishan, E J, 1971. "Evaluation of Life and Limb: A Theoretical Approach," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(4), pages 687-705, July-Aug..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chamley, Christophe, 1981.
"The Welfare Cost of Capital Income Taxation in a Growing Economy,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, pages 468-496.
- Christophe Chamley, 1980. "The Welfare Cost of Capital Income Taxation in a Growing Economy," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 553, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kevin J. Stiroh & Dale W. Jorgenson, 1999. "Information Technology and Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 109-115.
- Brunila, Anne, 1996. "Fiscal policy and private consumption : Saving decisions : Evidence from Finland," Research Discussion Papers 28/1996, Bank of Finland.
- W. Erwin Diewert & Kevin J. Fox & Chihiro Shimizu, 2016.
"Commercial Property Price Indexes And The System Of National Accounts,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(5), pages 913-943, December.
- Diewert, Erwin W. & Fox, Kevin J. & Shimizu, Chihiro, 2014. "Commercial Property Price Indexes and the System of National Accounts," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 13, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- W. Erwin Diewert & Kevin J. Fox & Chihiro Shimizu, 2014. "Commercial Property Price Indexes and the System of National Account," Discussion Papers 2014-38, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Diewert, Erwin & Fox, Kevin J., 2014. "Commercial Property Price Indexes and the System of National Accounts," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2014-40, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 05 Sep 2014.
- Michael J. Harper & Brent R. Moulton & Steven Rosenthal & David B. Wasshausen, 2009. "Integrated GDP-Productivity Accounts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 74-79.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Yip, Eric, 1999. "Qu’est-il advenu de la croissance de la productivité?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 75(4), pages 559-596, décembre.
- Michael J. Boskin & Marc S. Robinson & Alan M. Huber, 1987. "New Estimates of State and Local Government Tangible Capital and Net Investment," NBER Working Papers 2131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessandra Colecchia & Paul Schreyer, 2002. "ICT Investment and Economic Growth in the 1990s: Is the United States a Unique Case? A Comparative Study of Nine OECD Countries," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(2), pages 408-442, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:3617. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .