A general equilibrium calculation of the effects of differential taxation of income from capital in the U.S
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- John B. Shoven & John Whalley, 1972. "A General Equilibrium Calculation of the Effects of Differential Taxation of Income from Capital in the U.S," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 328, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jora R. Minasian, 1961. "Elasticities of Substitution and Constant-Output Demand Curves for Labor," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 261-261.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1967. "On the Computation of Equilibrium Prices," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 232, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Buda, Rodolphe, 1999. "Market Exchange Modelling Experiment, Simulation Algorithms, and Theoretical Analysis," MPRA Paper 4196, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2000.
- Rajesh Chadha & Sanjib Pohit & P.L. Bina & N. Sangeeta, 1996.
"Estimation of Substitution Parameter in Indian Industries: A disaggregated approach,"
NCAER Working Papers
62, National Council of Applied Economic Research.
- Pohit, Sanjib & Chadha, Rajesh & Bina, P. L. & Sangeeta, N, 1996. "Estimation Of Substitution Parameter In Indian Industries: A Disaggregated Approach," MPRA Paper 94717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richter, Marcel K. & Wong, Kam-Chau, 1999. "Computable preference and utility," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 339-354, November.
- Felix Kubler & Karl Schmedders, 2003. "Approximate Versus Exact Equilibria," Discussion Papers 1382, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Marc Nerlove, 1967. "Recent Empirical Studies of the CES and Related Production Functions," NBER Chapters, in: The Theory and Empirical Analysis of Production, pages 55-136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Radulescu, Doina & Stimmelmayr, Michael, 2010.
"The impact of the 2008 German corporate tax reform: A dynamic CGE analysis,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 454-467, January.
- Michael STIMMELMAYR & Doina RADULESCU, 2009. "The Impact of the 2008 German Corporate Tax Reform: A Dynamic CGE Analysis," EcoMod2009 21500085, EcoMod.
- Mayer, Francine, 1983. "Les modèles de répartition des revenus de type intégré : quelques éléments de comparaison," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 59(1), pages 121-134, mars.
- Timothy J. Kehoe, 1996. "Social accounting matrices and applied general equilibrium models," Working Papers 563, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Marian Leimbach & Anselm Schultes & Lavinia Baumstark & Anastasis Giannousakis & Gunnar Luderer, 2017. "Solution algorithms for regional interactions in large-scale integrated assessment models of climate change," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 255(1), pages 29-45, August.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Antonio Estache & Luc Savard, 2008. "Distributional impact of global warming environmental policies: A survey," Cahiers de recherche 08-14, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Guerra, Ana-Isabel & Sancho, Ferran, 2010.
"Rethinking economy-wide rebound measures: An unbiased proposal,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6684-6694, November.
- Ana-Isabel Guerra & Ferran Sancho, 2010. "Rethinking Economy-Wide Rebound Measures: An Unbiased Proposal," Working Papers 456, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Ana-Isabel Guerra & Ferran Sancho, 2010. "Rethinking Economy-Wide Rebound Measures: An Unbiased Proposal," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 814.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 05 Apr 2010.
- Wianwiwat, S. & Asafu-Adjaye, J., 2011. "Modelling the promotion of biomass use: A case study of Thailand," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1735-1748.
- Ross M. Starr, 1970. "The Structure of Exchange in Barter and Monetary Economies," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 295, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kehoe, Timothy J & Levine, David K & Romer, Paul M, 1992.
"On Characterizing Equilibria of Economies with Externalities and Taxes as Solutions to Optimization Problems,"
Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 2(1), pages 43-68, January.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Paul M. Romer, 1990. "On characterizing equilibria of economies with externalities and taxes as solutions to optimization problems," Working Papers 436, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Horridge, Mark & Meeraus, Alex & Pearson, Ken & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2013. "Solution Software for Computable General Equilibrium Modeling," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, in: Peter B. Dixon & Dale Jorgenson (ed.), Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 1331-1381, Elsevier.
- Dixon, Peter B. & Koopman, Robert B. & Rimmer, Maureen T., 2013. "The MONASH Style of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling: A Framework for Practical Policy Analysis," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, in: Peter B. Dixon & Dale Jorgenson (ed.), Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 23-103, Elsevier.
- Norén, Ronny, 2001. "Endogenous Disinvestment Activities and the Transformation to a new Equilibrium. A computable general equilibrium approach," Umeå Economic Studies 569, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Walid Nasrallah & Raymond Levitt & Peter Glynn, 2003. "Interaction Value Analysis: When Structured Communication Benefits Organizations," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(5), pages 541-557, October.
- Bergman, Lars, 2005. "CGE Modeling of Environmental Policy and Resource Management," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 24, pages 1273-1306, Elsevier.
- Ronnie O'Toole & Alan Matthews, 2002. "The IMAGE CGE Model: Understanding the Model Structure, Code and Solution Methods," Trinity Economics Papers 20029, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:1:y:1972:i:3-4:p:281-321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.