Destination- and origin-based taxation under international capital mobility
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1985.
"Debt, Deficits, and Finite Horizons,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 223-47, April.
- Christian Keuschnigg, 1990.
"The Transition to a Cash Flow Income Tax,"
Discussion Paper Serie A
276, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Assaf Razin, 1989.
"International Effects of Tax Reforms,"
NBER Working Papers
2873, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frenkel, Jacob A & Razin, Assaf, 1986. "Fiscal Policies in the World Economy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 564-94, June.
- Genser, Bernd & Haufler, Andreas & Sørensen, Peter Birch, 1993. "Indirect taxation in an integrated Europe: Is there a way of avoiding tax distortions without sacrificing national tax autonomy?," Discussion Papers, Series II 212, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Whalley, John, 1979. "Uniform domestic tax rates, trade distortions and economic integration," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 213-221, March.
- Bernd Genser & Andreas Haufler & Peter Birch Soerensen, . "Indirect Taxation in an Integrated Europe. Is there a Way of Avoiding Trade Distortions Without Sacrificing National Tax Autonomy?," EPRU Working Paper Series 93-02, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Ben Lockwood & David Meza & Gareth Myles, 1994. "When are origin and destination regimes equivalent?," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 5-24, February.
- Chamley, Christophe & Wright, Brian D., 1987. "Fiscal incidence in an overlapping generations model with a fixed asset," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 3-24, February.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1983.
"Short-Run Analysis of Fiscal Policy in a Simple Perfect Foresight Model,"
559, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Judd, Kenneth L, 1985. "Short-run Analysis of Fiscal Policy in a Simple Perfect Foresight Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 298-319, April.
- Buiter, Willem H, 1988. "Death, Birth, Productivity Growth and Debt Neutrality," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(391), pages 279-93, June.
- Bovenberg, A.L., 1986. "Capital income taxation in growing open economies," Other publications TiSEM d92d32f6-df9f-418b-bbd3-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Weil, Philippe, 1989. "Overlapping families of infinitely-lived agents," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 183-198, March.
- Bovenberg, A. Lans, 1986. "Capital income taxation in growing open economies," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 347-376, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:itaxpf:v:1:y:1994:i:3:p:247-273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.