Generational accounting in open economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Prescott, Edward C., 1986.
"Theory ahead of business-cycle measurement,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, pages 11-44.
- Glick, Reuven & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1995.
"Global versus country-specific productivity shocks and the current account,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 159-192, February.
- Reuven Glick & Kenneth Rogoff, 1992. "Global versus country-specific productivity shocks and the current account," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 92-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Reuven Glick & Kenneth Rogoff, 1993. "Global Versus Country-Specific Productivity Shocks and the Current Acocount," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 31, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Reuven Glick & Kenneth Rogoff, 1992. "Global Versus Country-Specific Productivity Shocks and the Current Account," NBER Working Papers 4140, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reuven Glick & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 1993. "Global versus country-specific productivity shocks and the current account," International Finance Discussion Papers 443, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hans Fehr & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Willi Leibfritz, 1999.
"Generational Accounting in General Equilibrium,"
NBER Chapters,in: Generational Accounting around the World, pages 43-72
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans Fehr & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1995. "Generational Accounting in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 5090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fehr, Hans & Kotlikoff, Laurence J., 1995. "Generational accounting in general equilibrium," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 47, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Iwata, Kazumasa, 1991. "Budgetary balance, aging, and external balance: The future of the United States-Japan external imbalance," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 473-497, December.
- Judd, Kenneth L, 1985.
"Short-run Analysis of Fiscal Policy in a Simple Perfect Foresight Model,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 298-319, April.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1983. "Short-Run Analysis of Fiscal Policy in a Simple Perfect Foresight Model," Discussion Papers 559, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Gale, David, 1971. "General equilibrium with imbalance of trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 141-158, May.
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1985. "Debt, Deficits, and Finite Horizons," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 223-247, April.
- Rosenberg, Alexander, 1992. "Economics--Mathematical Politics or Science of Diminishing Returns?," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226727233.
- Fisher, Eric O'n., 1990. "Sustainable balance of trade deficits," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 411-430, June.
- Buiter, Willem H, 1988. "Death, Birth, Productivity Growth and Debt Neutrality," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(391), pages 279-293, June.
- Weil, Philippe, 1989. "Overlapping families of infinitely-lived agents," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 183-198, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:red:issued:17-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark A. Roberts, 2013. "Pareto-improving pension reform through technological implementation," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 60(3), pages 317-342, July.
- Leachman, Lori L. & Francis, Bill B., 2000. "Multicointegration Analysis of the Sustainability of Foreign Debt," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 207-227, April.
- Christian vom Lehn & Eric Fisher & Aspen Gorry, . "Male Labor Supply and Generational Fiscal Policy," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal policy ; Debts; Public;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfer:y:1997:p:34-46:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.