The CAP and the Unequal Public Support to European Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- H. G. Grubel & P. J. Lloyd, 1971. "Factor Substitution and Effective Tariff Rates," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 95-103.
- J. Clark Leith, 1970. "Reply," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(1), pages 158-160.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N. & Srinivasan, T. N., 1973.
"The general equilibrium theory of effective protection and resource allocation,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 259-281, August.
- J. Bhagwati & T. N. Srinivasan, 1972. "The General Equilibrium Theory of Effective Protection and Resource Allocation," Working papers 91, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Vousden,Neil, 1990. "The Economics of Trade Protection," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521346696, December.
- W. M. Corden, 1966. "The Structure of a Tariff System and the Effective Protective Rate," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 221-221.
- Diewert, Walter E & Wales, Terence J, 1987.
"Flexible Functional Forms and Global Curvature Conditions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 43-68, January.
- W. Erwin Diewert & T.J. Wales, 1989. "Flexible Functional Forms and Global Curvature Conditions," NBER Technical Working Papers 0040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno, Michael, 1978. "Duality, Intermediate Inputs and Value-Added," Histoy of Economic Thought Chapters, in: Fuss, Melvyn & McFadden, Daniel (ed.), Production Economics: A Dual Approach to Theory and Applications, volume 2, chapter 1, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought.
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Agricultural Finance; International Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaaeo7:198057. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.