Tariffs and resource allocation in partial and in general equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- H. G. Grubel & P. J. Lloyd, 1971. "Factor Substitution and Effective Tariff Rates," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 95-103.
- J. Clark Leith, 1970. "Reply," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(1), pages 158-160.
- Schweinberger, Albert G, 1975. "Nontraded Intermediate Products and the Measurement of Protection," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 215-231, July.
- Anderson, James E, 1970. "General Equilibrium and the Effective Rate of Protection," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(4), pages 717-724, Part I, J.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1953. "Prices of Factors and Goods in General Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 1-20.
- J. Clark Leith, 1968. "Substitution and Supply Elasticities in Calculating the Effective Protective Rate," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 82(4), pages 588-601.
- Ray, Alok, 1973. "Non-traded inputs and effective protection: A general equilibrium analysis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 245-257, August.
- Whalley, John, 1975. "How Reliable is Partial Equilibrium Analysis?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(3), pages 299-310, August.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1974. "Tariffs and nontraded goods," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 177-185, May.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N. & Srinivasan, T. N., 1973.
"The general equilibrium theory of effective protection and resource allocation,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 259-281, August.
- J. Bhagwati & T. N. Srinivasan, 1972. "The General Equilibrium Theory of Effective Protection and Resource Allocation," Working papers 91, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- de Melo, Jaime A P, 1978. "Protection and Resource Allocation in a Walrasian Trade Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(1), pages 25-43, February.
- W. M. Corden, 1966. "The Structure of a Tariff System and the Effective Protective Rate," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 221-221.
- Howard Howe, 1974. "Estimation of the Quadratic Expenditure System: A Cross-Section Case," The American Economist, Sage Publications, vol. 18(2), pages 13-38, October.
- Taylor, Lance & Black, Stephen L., 1974. "Practical general equilibrium estimation of resource pulls under trade liberalization," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 37-58, April.
- Staelin, Charles P., 1976. "A general-equilibrium model of tariffs in a noncompetitive economy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 39-63, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Njinkeu, Dominique, 1996. "Evaluation of the incentive structure: A survey and application to Cameroon," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 557-568, March.
- Meilke, Karl D. & Rude, James & Burfisher, Mary E. & Bredahl, Maury E., 2001. "Market Access: Issues And Options In The Agricultural Negotiations," Commissioned Papers 14625, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Merle Holden, 2001. "Effective Protection Revisited: How Useful A Policy Tool For South Africa?," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 69(4), pages 659-673, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:116:y:1980:i:1:p:114-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .