Tariffs and resource allocation in partial and in general equilibrium
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 116 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Postal:Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: https://www.ifw-kiel.de/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/international+economics/journal/10290/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- H. G. Grubel & P. J. Lloyd, 1971. "Factor Substitution and Effective Tariff Rates," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 95-103.
- J. Clark Leith, 1970. "Reply," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(1), pages 158-160.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N. & Srinivasan, T. N., 1973.
"The general equilibrium theory of effective protection and resource allocation,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 259-281, August.
- J. Bhagwati & T. N. Srinivasan, 1972. "The General Equilibrium Theory of Effective Protection and Resource Allocation," Working papers 91, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Schweinberger, Albert G, 1975. "Nontraded Intermediate Products and the Measurement of Protection," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 215-231, July.
- de Melo, Jaime A P, 1978. "Protection and Resource Allocation in a Walrasian Trade Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(1), pages 25-43, February.
- W. M. Corden, 1966. "The Structure of a Tariff System and the Effective Protective Rate," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 221-221.
- Anderson, James E, 1970. "General Equilibrium and the Effective Rate of Protection," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(4), pages 717-724, Part I, J.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1953. "Prices of Factors and Goods in General Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 1-20.
- Howard Howe, 1974. "Estimation of the Quadratic Expenditure System: A Cross-Section Case," The American Economist, , vol. 18(2), pages 13-38, October.
- J. Clark Leith, 1968. "Substitution and Supply Elasticities in Calculating the Effective Protective Rate," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 82(4), pages 588-601.
- Ray, Alok, 1973. "Non-traded inputs and effective protection: A general equilibrium analysis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 245-257, August.
- Taylor, Lance & Black, Stephen L., 1974. "Practical general equilibrium estimation of resource pulls under trade liberalization," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 37-58, April.
- Whalley, John, 1975. "How Reliable is Partial Equilibrium Analysis?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(3), pages 299-310, August.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1974. "Tariffs and nontraded goods," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 177-185, May.
- Staelin, Charles P., 1976. "A general-equilibrium model of tariffs in a noncompetitive economy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 39-63, February. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:116:y:1980:i:1:p:114-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.