The general equilibrium theory of effective protection and resource allocation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- J. Bhagwati & T. N. Srinivasan, 1972. "The General Equilibrium Theory of Effective Protection and Resource Allocation," Working papers 91, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Bureau, Jean-Christophe, 1997. "The CAP and the Unequal Public Support to European Agriculture," Occasional Paper Series No. 7 198057, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Avinash K. Dixit & Gene M. Grossman, 1982.
"Trade and Protection with Multistage Production,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 49(4), pages 583-594.
- Avinash K. Dixit & Gene M. Grossman, 1981. "Trade and Protection with Multistage Production," NBER Working Papers 0794, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Njinkeu, Dominique, 1996. "Evaluation of the incentive structure: A survey and application to Cameroon," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 557-568, March.
- Antimiani, Alessandro & Salvatici, Luca, 2005. "EU Trade Policies: Benchmarking Protection in a General Equilibrium Framework," Working Papers 18856, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Antimiani, Alessandro & Salvatici, Luca, 2007. "EU Trade Policies: Benchmarking Protection in a General Equilibrium Framework," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp07034, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Deb Kusum Das, 2007. "Trade Liberalization and Industrial Productivity: An Assessment of Developing Country Experiences," Working Papers id:1009, eSocialSciences.
- Joelle Latina & Roberta Piermartini & Michele Ruta, 2011. "Natural resources and non-cooperative trade policy," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 177-196, June.
- Latina, Joelle & Piermartini, Roberta & Ruta, Michele, 2011. "Natural resources and non-cooperative trade policy," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2011-06, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Caron, Justin, 2012. "Estimating carbon leakage and the efficiency of border adjustments in general equilibrium — Does sectoral aggregation matter?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(S2), pages 111-126.
- Löschel, Andreas & Alexeeva-Talebi, Victoria & Mennel, Tim, 2008. "Climate Policy and the Problem of Competitiveness: Border Tax Adjustments or Integrated Emission Trading?," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-061, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hassan, Rashid M., 1989. "A temporary general equilibrium model with endogenous money for economic policy analysis in Sudan," ISU General Staff Papers 1989010108000010129, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wilfred J Ethier, 2014. "The Floating World:Issues in International Trade Theory," World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., number 9105, 04.
- Wilfred J. Ethier, 2013. "The Floating World: Issues in International Trade Theory," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-052, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Meilke, Karl D. & Rude, James & Burfisher, Mary E. & Bredahl, Maury E., 2001. "Market Access: Issues And Options In The Agricultural Negotiations," Commissioned Papers 14625, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Jaime Melo, 1980. "Tariffs and resource allocation in partial and in general equilibrium," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 116(1), pages 114-130, March.
- Mordechal Kreinin & Elias Dinopoulos, 1995. "Protection of industry," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 179-196, April.
- Lionel Fontagné, 1991. "Spécialisation et protection en présence de biens intermédiaires échangés," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 42(1), pages 51-74.
- M. Bishay & F.K. Bishay, 1981. "Non-traded Goods and Comparative Advantage in the Australian Economy," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 81-12, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Astrid KRENZ, "undated". "Modeling the Interaction Between Industries and Services Sectors´ Agglomeration in the European Union," EcoMod2010 259600098, EcoMod.
- Lawrence J. White, 1976. "Appropriate Technology, X-Inefficiency, and a Competitive Environment: Some Evidence from Pakistan," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(4), pages 575-589.
- Bussolo,Maurizio & Vargas Da Cruz,Marcio Jose, 2015. "Does input tariff reduction impact firms'exports in the presence of import tariff exemption regimes ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7231, The World Bank.
- El Obeid, Amani E., 1994. "Measurement of the effective rate of protection for agricultural commodities in Sudan," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000017638, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Schenker, Oliver & Bucher, Raphael, 2010. "On interactions of optimal climate policy and international trade. An assessment of border carbon measures," MPRA Paper 25820, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:3:y:1973:i:3:p:259-281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed