The General Equilibrium Theory of Effective Protection and Resource Allocation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N. & Srinivasan, T. N., 1973. "The general equilibrium theory of effective protection and resource allocation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 259-281, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bureau, Jean-Christophe, 1997. "The CAP and the Unequal Public Support to European Agriculture," Occasional Paper Series No. 7 198057, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Avinash K. Dixit & Gene M. Grossman, 1982. "Trade and Protection with Multistage Production," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(4), pages 583-594.
- Njinkeu, Dominique, 1996. "Evaluation of the incentive structure: A survey and application to Cameroon," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 557-568, March.
- Antimiani, Alessandro & Salvatici, Luca, 2005.
"EU Trade Policies: Benchmarking Protection in a General Equilibrium Framework,"
18856, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Antimiani, Alessandro & Salvatici, Luca, 2007. "EU Trade Policies: Benchmarking Protection in a General Equilibrium Framework," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp07034, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Deb Kusum Das, 2007. "Trade Liberalization and Industrial Productivity: An Assessment of Developing Country Experiences," Working Papers id:1009, eSocialSciences.
- Joelle Latina & Roberta Piermartini & Michele Ruta, 2011.
"Natural resources and non-cooperative trade policy,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 177-196, June.
- Latina, Joelle & Piermartini, Roberta & Ruta, Michele, 2011. "Natural resources and non-cooperative trade policy," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2011-06, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Caron, Justin, 2012. "Estimating carbon leakage and the efficiency of border adjustments in general equilibrium — Does sectoral aggregation matter?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(S2), pages 111-126.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:2:p:424-438 is not listed on IDEAS
- Löschel, Andreas & Alexeeva-Talebi, Victoria & Mennel, Tim, 2008. "Climate Policy and the Problem of Competitiveness: Border Tax Adjustments or Integrated Emission Trading?," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-061, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hassan, Rashid M., 1989. "A temporary general equilibrium model with endogenous money for economic policy analysis in Sudan," ISU General Staff Papers 1989010108000010129, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wilfred J Ethier, 2014.
"The Floating World:Issues in International Trade Theory,"
World Scientific Books,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., number 9105, March.
- Wilfred J. Ethier, 2013. "The Floating World: Issues in International Trade Theory," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-052, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Meilke, Karl D. & Rude, James & Burfisher, Mary E. & Bredahl, Maury E., 2001. "Market Access: Issues And Options In The Agricultural Negotiations," Commissioned Papers 14625, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Jaime Melo, 1980. "Tariffs and resource allocation in partial and in general equilibrium," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 116(1), pages 114-130, March.
- Mordechal Kreinin & Elias Dinopoulos, 1995. "Protection of industry," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 179-196, April.
- repec:exp:econcs:v:5:y:2017:i:3:p:88-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lionel Fontagné, 1991. "Spécialisation et protection en présence de biens intermédiaires échangés," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 42(1), pages 51-74.
- M. Bishay & F.K. Bishay, 1981. "Non-traded Goods and Comparative Advantage in the Australian Economy," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 81-12, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Astrid KRENZ, "undated". "Modeling the Interaction Between Industries and Services Sectors´ Agglomeration in the European Union," EcoMod2010 259600098, EcoMod.
- Lawrence J. White, 1976. "Appropriate Technology, X-Inefficiency, and a Competitive Environment: Some Evidence from Pakistan," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(4), pages 575-589.
- Bussolo,Maurizio & Vargas Da Cruz,Marcio Jose, 2015. "Does input tariff reduction impact firms'exports in the presence of import tariff exemption regimes ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7231, The World Bank.
- El Obeid, Amani E., 1994. "Measurement of the effective rate of protection for agricultural commodities in Sudan," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000017638, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Schenker, Oliver & Bucher, Raphael, 2010. "On interactions of optimal climate policy and international trade. An assessment of border carbon measures," MPRA Paper 25820, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Merle Holden, 2001. "Effective Protection Revisited: How Useful A Policy Tool For South Africa?," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 69(4), pages 659-673, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:worpap:91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Linda Woodbury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edmitus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .