Practical general equilibrium estimation of resource pulls under trade liberalization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dee, Philippa S., 1984. "Will bank interest rate deregulation jeopardize economic growth? A case study of South Korea," Kiel Working Papers 203, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Dixon, Peter B. & Rimmer, Maureen T., 2016. "Johansen's legacy to CGE modelling: Originator and guiding light for 50 years," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 421-435.
- Food and Agricultural Organization [FAO], 2016. "Climate Change and Food Systems: Global Assessments and Implications for Food Security and Trade," Working Papers id:8512, eSocialSciences.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:2:p:424-438 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vittorio Corbo & Patricio Meller, 1980. "Alternative Trade Strategies and Employment Implications: Chile," NBER Chapters,in: Trade and Employment in Developing Countries, Volume 1: Individual Studies, pages 83-134 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lion Hirth, Falko Ueckerdt, and Ottmar Edenhofer, 2016. "Why Wind Is Not Coal: On the Economics of Electricity Generation," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Horridge, Mark & Meeraus, Alex & Pearson, Ken & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2013. "Solution Software for Computable General Equilibrium Modeling," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Taylor, Lance, 2016. "CGE applications in development economics," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 495-514.
- Erno Zalai, 1998. "Computable Equilibrium Modelling and Application to Economies in Transition," CERT Discussion Papers 9804, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Dixon, Peter B. & Koopman, Robert B. & Rimmer, Maureen T., 2013. "The MONASH Style of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling: A Framework for Practical Policy Analysis," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Jonathan S. Skinner, 1987. "Taxation and Output Growth: Evidence from African Countries," NBER Working Papers 2335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kii, Masanobu & Nakanishi, Hitomi & Nakamura, Kazuki & Doi, Kenji, 2016. "Transportation and spatial development: An overview and a future direction," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 148-158.
- De Melo, Jaime, 1988. "CGE models for the analysis of trade policy in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3, The World Bank.
- Jaime Melo, 1980. "Tariffs and resource allocation in partial and in general equilibrium," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 116(1), pages 114-130, March.
- Yinhua Mai & Peter B. Dixon & Maureen Rimmer, 2010. "CHINAGEM: A Monash-Styled Dynamic CGE Model of China," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-201, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Michalis Nikiforos & Gennaro Zezza, 2017. "Stock-flow Consistent Macroeconomic Models: A Survey," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_891, Levy Economics Institute.
- Stoeckel, Andrew B., 1979. "Some General Equilibrium Effects Of Mining Growth On The Economy," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 23(01), April.
- Julien Lefevre, 2016.
"A description of the IMACLIM-BR model: a modeling framework to assess climate and energy policy in Brazil
[Une description du modèle IMACLIM-BR: un outil de modélisation pour évaluer les politiques," CIRED Working Papers hal-01685947, HAL.
- Vincent, David P., 1981. "Quantifying the effects of higher world oil prices on recource allocation and living standards in an energy poor open economy," Kiel Working Papers 120, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Aradhyula, Satheesh Venkata, 1989. "Policy structure, output supply and input demand for US crops," ISU General Staff Papers 198901010800009909, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lion Hirth & Falko Ueckerdt & Ottmar Edenhofer, 2014. "Why Wind Is Not Coal: On the Economics of Electricity," Working Papers 2014.39, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Yeldan, A. Erinc, 1986. "A Computable General Equilibrium Model for Development Policy Analysis," Bulletins 7477, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Lee, Jaymin, 1997. "The maturation and growth of infant industries: The case of Korea," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1271-1281, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:4:y:1974:i:1:p:37-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.