Evaluation of the incentive structure: A survey and application to Cameroon
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jaime Melo, 1980. "Tariffs and resource allocation in partial and in general equilibrium," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 116(1), pages 114-130, March.
- Devaragan, Shantayanan & Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman, 1990. "Policy lessons from trade-focused, two-sector models," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 625-657.
- Falvey, Rodney E., 1981. "Commercial policy and intra-industry trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 495-511, November.
- Cockburn, J. & Njinkeu, D. & Decaluwe, B., 1993. "Nominal, Effective True and Relative Protection Revisited," Papers 9311, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Greenaway, David & Milner, Chris, 1988. "Intra industry trade and the shifting of protection across sectors," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 927-945, April.
- M. Wiebelt, 1992. "The Sectoral Incidence Of Protection And Zimbabwean Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 205-217.
- J. Bhagwati & T. N. Srinivasan, 1972.
"The General Equilibrium Theory of Effective Protection and Resource Allocation,"
91, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N. & Srinivasan, T. N., 1973. "The general equilibrium theory of effective protection and resource allocation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 259-281, August.
- Robinson, Sherman, 1989. "Multisectoral models," Handbook of Development Economics, in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 885-947 Elsevier.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Lewis, Jeffrey D & Robinson, Sherman, 1993. "External Shocks, Purchasing Power Parity, and the Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 7(1), pages 45-63, January.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Sussangkarn, Chalongphob, 1992. "Effective Rates of Protection When Domestic and Foreign Goods Are Imperfect Substitutes: The Case of Thailand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(4), pages 701-11, November.
- L.A. Sjaastad & K.W. Clements, 1981. "The Incidence of Protection: Theory and measurement," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 81-04, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- K.W. Clements & L.A. Sjaastad, 1983. "How Protection Taxes Exporters," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 83-15, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Choi, Kwang-Ho & Cumming, Tracey A, 1986. "Who Pays for Protection in Australia?," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 62(179), pages 490-96, December.
- Krueger, Anne O & Schiff, Maurice & Valdes, Alberto, 1988. "Agricultural Incentives in Developing Countries: Measuring the Effect of Sectoral and Economywide Policies," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(3), pages 255-71, September.
- Navaratne, N. M. C., 1991. "Who bears the incidence of import protection? Evidence from Sri Lanka," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(10), pages 1409-1419, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:24:y:1996:i:3:p:557-568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.