Evaluation of the incentive structure: A survey and application to Cameroon
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Sussangkarn, Chalongphob, 1992. "Effective Rates of Protection When Domestic and Foreign Goods Are Imperfect Substitutes: The Case of Thailand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(4), pages 701-11, November.
- Krueger, Anne O & Schiff, Maurice & Valdes, Alberto, 1988. "Agricultural Incentives in Developing Countries: Measuring the Effect of Sectoral and Economywide Policies," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(3), pages 255-71, September.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Lewis, Jeffrey D & Robinson, Sherman, 1993. "External Shocks, Purchasing Power Parity, and the Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 7(1), pages 45-63, January.
- Cockburn, J. & Njinkeu, D. & Decaluwe, B., 1993. "Nominal, Effective True and Relative Protection Revisited," Papers 9311, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Choi, Kwang-Ho & Cumming, Tracey A, 1986. "Who Pays for Protection in Australia?," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 62(179), pages 490-96, December.
- M. Wiebelt, 1992. "The Sectoral Incidence Of Protection And Zimbabwean Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 205-217.
- Navaratne, N. M. C., 1991. "Who bears the incidence of import protection? Evidence from Sri Lanka," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(10), pages 1409-1419, October.
- Falvey, Rodney E., 1981. "Commercial policy and intra-industry trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 495-511, November.
- Greenaway, David & Milner, Chris, 1988. "Intra industry trade and the shifting of protection across sectors," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 927-945, April.
- Jaime Melo, 1980. "Tariffs and resource allocation in partial and in general equilibrium," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 116(1), pages 114-130, March.
- J. Bhagwati & T. N. Srinivasan, 1972.
"The General Equilibrium Theory of Effective Protection and Resource Allocation,"
91, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N. & Srinivasan, T. N., 1973. "The general equilibrium theory of effective protection and resource allocation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 259-281, August.
- Robinson, Sherman, 1989. "Multisectoral models," Handbook of Development Economics, in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 885-947 Elsevier.
- Devaragan, Shantayanan & Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman, 1990. "Policy lessons from trade-focused, two-sector models," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 625-657.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:24:y:1996:i:3:p:557-568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.