Evaluation of the incentive structure: A survey and application to Cameroon
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Wiebelt, 1992. "The Sectoral Incidence Of Protection And Zimbabwean Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 205-217.
- Navaratne, N. M. C., 1991. "Who bears the incidence of import protection? Evidence from Sri Lanka," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(10), pages 1409-1419, October.
- Jaime Melo, 1980. "Tariffs and resource allocation in partial and in general equilibrium," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 116(1), pages 114-130, March.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Lewis, Jeffrey D & Robinson, Sherman, 1993. "External Shocks, Purchasing Power Parity, and the Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 7(1), pages 45-63, January.
- K.W. Clements & L.A. Sjaastad, 1983. "How Protection Taxes Exporters," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 83-15, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Krueger, Anne O & Schiff, Maurice & Valdes, Alberto, 1988. "Agricultural Incentives in Developing Countries: Measuring the Effect of Sectoral and Economywide Policies," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(3), pages 255-271, September.
- Robinson, Sherman, 1989. "Multisectoral models," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 885-947 Elsevier.
- Devaragan, Shantayanan & Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman, 1990. "Policy lessons from trade-focused, two-sector models," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 625-657.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N. & Srinivasan, T. N., 1973.
"The general equilibrium theory of effective protection and resource allocation,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 259-281, August.
- J. Bhagwati & T. N. Srinivasan, 1972. "The General Equilibrium Theory of Effective Protection and Resource Allocation," Working papers 91, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Choi, Kwang-Ho & Cumming, Tracey A, 1986. "Who Pays for Protection in Australia?," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 62(179), pages 490-496, December.
- Cockburn, J. & Njinkeu, D. & Decaluwe, B., 1993. "Nominal, Effective True and Relative Protection Revisited," Papers 9311, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Falvey, Rodney E., 1981. "Commercial policy and intra-industry trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 495-511, November.
- Greenaway, David & Milner, Chris, 1988. "Intra industry trade and the shifting of protection across sectors," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 927-945, April.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Sussangkarn, Chalongphob, 1992. "Effective Rates of Protection When Domestic and Foreign Goods Are Imperfect Substitutes: The Case of Thailand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(4), pages 701-711, November.
- L.A. Sjaastad & K.W. Clements, 1981. "The Incidence of Protection: Theory and measurement," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 81-04, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Priniti Panday, 2005. "Trade liberalization and the Labor Market Revisited," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 11(4), pages 417-432, November.
- Bamou, Ernest & Masters, William A., 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Cameroon," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48518, World Bank.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:11:y:2005:i:4:p:417-432 is not listed on IDEAS
- Priniti Panday, 2003. "Incidence theory and the shifting of protection across sectors: the South Asian experience," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 125-132.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:24:y:1996:i:3:p:557-568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .