Agriculture, trade, and regionalism in South Asia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dorosh, Paul & Valdés, Alberto, 1990. "Effects of exchange rate and trade policies on agriculture in Pakistan:," Research reports 84, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Majd, Nader, 1995. "The Uruguay Round and South Asia : an overview of the impact and opportunities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1484, The World Bank.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish, 1993. "India in Transition: Freeing the Economy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288473.
- Dean A. DeRosa, 1988. "Asian Preferences and the Gains from MFN Tariff Reductions," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 377-396, September.
- DeRosa, Dean A. & Govindan, Kumaresan, 1995. "Agriculture, trade and regionalism in South Asia," 2020 vision briefs 46, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bautista, Romeo M., 1993. "Trade and agricultural development in the 1980s and the challenges for the 1990s: Asia," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(4), June.
- Ingco, Merlinda D., 1995. "Agricultural trade liberalization in the Uruguay Round : one step forward, one step back?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1500, The World Bank.
- DeRosa, Dean A. & Govindan, Kumaresan, 1995. "Agriculture, trade and regionalism in South Asia:," 2020 vision discussion papers 7, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Dean DeRosa, 1992. "Protection and export performance in Sub-Saharan Africa," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 128(1), pages 88-124, March.
- K.W. Clements & L.A. Sjaastad, 1983. "How Protection Taxes Exporters," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 83-15, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Krueger, Anne O & Schiff, Maurice & Valdes, Alberto, 1988. "Agricultural Incentives in Developing Countries: Measuring the Effect of Sectoral and Economywide Policies," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(3), pages 255-271, September.
- Robinson, Sherman, 1989. "Multisectoral models," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 885-947 Elsevier.
- Harberger, Arnold C, 1971. "Three Basic Postulates for Applied Welfare Economics: An Interpretive Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 785-797, September.
- Jeffrey J. Schott, 1994. "Uruguay Round: An Assessment," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 64, January.
- Bautista, Romeo M., 1993. "Trade and agricultural development in the 1980s and the challenges for the 1990s: Asia," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 8(4), pages 345-375, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmed, Saira & Ahmed, Zafar & Sohail, Safder & Sarfraz, Irfan & Shafqat, Mohammad & Mamoon, Dawood & Saadia, Hissam, 2012. "Lessons Drawn From Pakistan-Sri Lanka FTA," MPRA Paper 81488, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- DeRosa, Dean A. & Sharma, Manohar & Wanmali, Sudhir, 1996. "Agriculture and food security in South Asia by the year 2020 : An introduction," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 247-250.
- A. Ganesh Kumar & Gordhan Kumar Saini, 2007. "Economic co-operation in South Asia: The Dilemma of SAFTA and beyond," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2007-017, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:7:y:1996:i:2:p:293-315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.