Agricultural trade and rural development in the Middle East and North Africa: recent developments and prospects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Langhammer, Rolf J. & Hiemenz, Ulrich, 1990. "Regional integration among developing countries: opportunities, obstacles and options," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 416, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Johnson, D. Gale, 1995. "The Limited but Essential Role of Government in Agriculture and Rural Life," 1994 Conference, August 22-29, 1994, Harare, Zimbabwe 183372, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 2009.
"Some Economic Effects of the Free Trade Agreement between Tunisia and the European Union,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Globalization And International Trade Policies, chapter 11, pages 343-392
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Deardorff, A.V. & Brown, D.K. & Stern, R.M., 1996. "Some Economic Effects of the Free Trade Agreement Between Tunisia and the European Union," Working Papers 385, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Dean A. DeRosa, 1988. "Asian Preferences and the Gains from MFN Tariff Reductions," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 377-396, September.
- Krueger, Anne O & Schiff, Maurice & Valdes, Alberto, 1988. "Agricultural Incentives in Developing Countries: Measuring the Effect of Sectoral and Economywide Policies," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(3), pages 255-271, September.
- Marcus Noland, 1995. "China and the International Economic System," Working Paper Series WP95-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Glenn W. Harrison & Thomas F. Rutherford & David G. Tarr, 2014.
"Economic implications for Turkey of a Customs Union with the European Union,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: APPLIED TRADE POLICY MODELING IN 16 COUNTRIES Insights and Impacts from World Bank CGE Based Projects, chapter 16, pages 395-404
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Harrison, Glenn W. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G., 1997. "Economic implications for Turkey of a Customs Union with the European Union," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 861-870, April.
- Harrison, Glenn W. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G., 1996. "Economic implications for Turkey of a customs union with the European Union," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1599, The World Bank.
- Bautista, Romeo M. & DeRosa, Dean A., 1996. "Agriculture and the new industrial revolution in Asia:," TMD discussion papers 13, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:fth:michin:385 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rutherford, Thomas F. & Rutstrom, E.E. & Tarr, David, 1993. "Morocco's free trade agreement with the European community : a quantitative assessment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1173, The World Bank.
- Martin, W. & Winters, L.A., 1995. "The Uruguay Round and the Developing Countries," World Bank - Discussion Papers 307, World Bank.
- Krueger, Anne O, 1974. "The Political Economy of the Rent-Seeking Society," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 291-303, June.
- Yeats, Alexander, 1996. "Export prospects of Middle Eastern countries : a post-Uruguay Round analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1571, The World Bank.
- DeRosa, Dean A., 1995. "Regional trading arrangements among developing countries: the ASEAN example," Research reports 103, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- de Melo, Jaime & Montenegro, Claudio & Panagariya, Arvind, 1992. "Regional integration, old and new," Policy Research Working Paper Series 985, The World Bank.
- Reyes, Edna A. & Ranis, Gustav & Stewart, Frances, 1989. "Linkages in Development: A Philippine Case Study," Working Papers WP 1989-02, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuiper, Marijke H. & Dell'Aquila, Crescenzo, 2004. "Euro-Mediterranean Partnership; State Of Affairs And Key Policy And Research Issues," Report Series 29122, Agricultural Economics Research Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems; TF054105-DONOR FUNDED OPERATION ADMINISTRATION FEE INCOME AND EXPENSE ACCOUNT; Agricultural Research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.