Which Road to Liberalization? A first assessment of the EuroMed association agreements
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michele Fratianni & John Pattison, 2001. "International Organisations in a World of Regional Trade Agreements: Lessons from Club Theory," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 333-358, March.
- Foroutan, Faezeh, 1998. "Does membership in a regional preferential trade arrangement make a country more or less protectionist?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1898, The World Bank.
- Heba Nassar & Ahmed Ghoneim, 2002. "Trade and Migration, Are they Complements or Substitutes: A Review of Four MENA Countries," Working Papers 0207, Economic Research Forum, revised 07 Mar 2002.
- Crawford, Jo-Ann & Laird, Sam, 2001. "Regional trade agreements and the WTO1," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 193-211, July.
- Peter A. Petri, 1997. "Trade Strategies for the Southern Mediterranean," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 127, OECD Publishing.
- JosÈ-MarÌa GarcÌa-Alvarez-Coque, 2002. "Agricultural trade and the Barcelona Process: is full liberalisation possible?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(3), pages 399-422, July.
- Faezeh Foroutan, 1998. "Does Membership in a Regional Preferential Trade Arrangement Make a Country More or Less Protectionist?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 305-335, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marijke Kuiper, 2004. "Fifty ways to leave your protection: comparing applied models of the Euro-Mediterannean association agreements," ENARPRI Working Papers 006, ENARPRI (European Network of Agricultural and Rural Policy Research Institutes).
- Marco Montanari, 2007. "The Barcelona Process and the Political Economy of Euro-Mediterranean Trade Integration," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45, pages 1011-1040, December.
- Marijke Kuiper & Crescenzo dell' Aquila, 2004. "Different Roads to Liberalization: Scenarios for a Moroccan Case Study of the Euro-Mediterannean association agreements," ENARPRI Working Papers 009, ENARPRI (European Network of Agricultural and Rural Policy Research Institutes).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ena:enawpp:002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eleni Kaditi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/enaprea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.