Agricultural trade and the Barcelona Process: is full liberalisation possible?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Cioffi, Antonio & Vitale, Cosimo Damiano, 1. "A Threshold-Var Approach To Assess The Efficacy Of The Eu Import Regime," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 2(1).
- Giulio Malorgio & Cristina Grazia, 2013. "La performance della filiera ortofrutticola di esportazione dei Paesi Terzi del Mediterraneo nel mercato europeo: tra concorrenza e cooperazione," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 15(1), pages 73-101.
- Nilsson, Fredrik O.L. & Lindberg, Emma & Surry, Yves R., 2006. "Are the Mediterranean countries competitive in fresh fruit and vegetable exports?," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10063, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Giovanni Anania, 2007. "Multilateral trade negotiations, preferential trade agreements and European Union’s agricultural policies," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, July.
- Maria Crescimanno & Domenico Farruggia & Antonino Galati & Dario Siggia, 2013. "Intensità degli scambi agroalimentari tra i Paesi del bacino del Mediterraneo," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 15(1), pages 13-35.
- Goetz, Linde & Grethe, Harald, 2007. "The Relevance of the EU Entry Price System for Imports of Fresh Fruits and Vegetables," Working Papers 7114, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Yang, Hong & Wang, Lei & Zehnder, Alexander J.B., 2007. "Water scarcity and food trade in the Southern and Eastern Mediterranean countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5-6), pages 585-605.
- Garcia-Alvarez-Coque, Jose Maria & Martí-Selva, Maria-Luis, 2006.
"A Gravity Approach to Assess the Effects of Association Agreements on Euromediterranean Trade of Fruits and Vegetables,"
4124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Selva, Maria Luisa Marti & Garcia Alvarez-Coque, Jose-Maria, 2006. "A Gravity Approach to Assess the Effects of Association Agreements on Euromediterranean Trade of Fruits and Vegetables," Working Papers 18874, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Charlotte Emlinger & Florence Jacquet & Emmanuelle Chevassus Lozza, 2008.
"Tariffs and other trade costs: assessing obstacles to Mediterranean countries' access to EU-15 fruit and vegetable markets,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 409-438, December.
- Charlotte Emlinger & Florence Jacquet & Emmanuelle Chevassus-Lozza, 2008. "Tariffs and other trade costs: assessing obstacles to Mediterranean countries'access to EU-15 fruit and vegetable markets," Post-Print hal-01172893, HAL.
- Crescenzo dell'Aquila & Marijke Kuiper, 2003. "Which Road to Liberalization? A first assessment of the EuroMed association agreements," ENARPRI Working Papers 002, ENARPRI (European Network of Agricultural and Rural Policy Research Institutes).
- Garcia Alvarez-Coque, Jose-Maria & Martinez-Gomez, Victor & Villanueva, Miquel, 2007. "Trade Model to Assess Euro-Med Agreements. An Application to the Fresh Tomato Market," Working Papers 7281, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Goetz, Linde & Grethe, Harald, 2008. "How effective is the EU Entry Price System for Fresh Fruits and Vegetables?," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44063, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kavallari, Aikaterini & Schmitz, P. Michael, 2007. "An Empirical Assessment of Agricultural Trade Policies in the Mediterranean Basin - Regional Effects on the EU Member States," 103rd Seminar, April 23-25, 2007, Barcelona, Spain 9395, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Grethe, Harald & Nolte, Stephan & Tangermann, Stefan, 2005. "The Development and Future of EU Agricultural Trade Preferences for North-African and Near-East Countries," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24535, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nilsson, Fredrik O.L. & Lindberg, Emma & Surry, Yves, 2007. "A trade performance analysis of fresh fruit and vegetables in Mediterranean countries," Department of Economics publications 3022, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- GAUTHIER Fatima, EL HADAD & Etienne, MONTAIGNE & Michel, PETIT & Hilel, HAMADACHE & Soliman, Ibrahim & Mashhour, Ahmed & Gaber, Mohamed & Ait El Mekki, Akka & El Hindi, Atieh & Thabet, Haitham & Thabe, 2011. "A review of the national and international agro-food policies and institutions in the Mediterranean Region," MPRA Paper 66801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gonzalo Escribano, 2006. "Europeanisation without Europe? The Mediterranean and the Neighbourhood Policy," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 19, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Kuiper, Marijke H. & Dell'Aquila, Crescenzo, 2004. "Euro-Mediterranean Partnership; State Of Affairs And Key Policy And Research Issues," Report Series 29122, Agricultural Economics Research Institute.
- Anania, Giovanni, 2007. "Multilateral Negotiations, Preferential Trade Agreements and the CAP. What's Ahead?," Working Papers 7283, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Gioacchino Pappalardo & Valeria Allegra & Marcella Bucca & Alfonso Silvio Zabà, 2013. "Gli scambi commerciali agroalimentari euromediterranei. Contributo allo sviluppo del "Processo di Barcellona: Unione per il Mediterraneo"," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 15(1), pages 37-72.
- Goetz, Linde & Grethe, Harald, 2009. "The Relevance of the EU Entry Price System for Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Exports from China to the EU," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 53758, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cioffi, Antonio & Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Vitale, Cosimo, 2009. "The Price Stabilisation Effects of the EU import regime of fruit and vegetables: the case of tomatoes," MPRA Paper 25718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rickard, Bradley J. & Sumner, Daniel A., 2011. "Was there policy "reform"? Evolution of EU domestic support for processed fruits and vegetables," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 438-449, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:29:y:2002:i:3:p:399-422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.