Does Membership in a Regional Preferential Trade Arrangement Make a Country More or Less Protectionist?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antoni Estevadeordal & Christian Volpe Martincus & Mitsuyo Ando, 2009. "Complements or Substitutes?: Preferential and Multilateral Trade Liberalization at the Sectoral Level," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9332, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Longo, Robert & Sekkat, Khalid, 2004.
"Economic Obstacles to Expanding Intra-African Trade,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1309-1321, August.
- Roberto Longo & Khalid Sekkat, 2004. "Economic obstacles to expanding intra-African trade," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7358, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jaime DE MELO & Marcelo OLARREAGA, 2017. "Trade Related Institutions and Development," Working Papers P199, FERDI.
- Claudio E.Montenegro & Isidro Soloaga, 2006. "Nafta´s trade efects: new evidence with a gravity model," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 33(1 Year 20), pages 45-63, June.
- Ornelas, Emanuel, 2008. "Feasible multilateralism and the effects of regionalism," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 202-224, January.
- Caroline Freund, 2010. "Third‐country Effects of Regional Trade Agreements," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(11), pages 1589-1605, November.
- Dell'Aquila, Crescenzo & Kuiper, Marijke H., 2003. "Which Road To Liberalisation? A First Assessment of the EuroMed Association Agreements," ENARPRI Working Papers 25129, European Network of Agricultural and Rural Policy Research Institutes (ENARPRI).
- Karacaovali, Baybars & Limao, Nuno, 2005.
"The clash of liberalizations : preferential versus multilateral trade liberalization in the European Union,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3493, The World Bank.
- Baybars Karacaovali & Nuno Limao, 2008. "The Clash of Liberalizations: Preferential versus Multilateral Trade Liberalization in the European Union," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2008-02, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Antoni Estevadeordal & Caroline Freund & Emanuel Ornelas, 2008.
"Does Regionalism Affect Trade Liberalization Toward Nonmembers?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 123(4), pages 1531-1575.
- Antoni Estevadeordal & Caroline Freund & Emanuel Ornelas, 2008. "Does Regionalism Affect Trade Liberalization Towards Non-Members?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0868, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Estevadeordal, Antoni & Freund, Caroline & Ornelas, Emanuel, 2008. "Does regionalism affect trade liberalization toward non-members ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4751, The World Bank.
- Estevadeordal, Antoni & Freund, Caroline & Ornelas, Emanuel, 2008. "Does regionalism affect trade liberalization towards non-members?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19584, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- HM Sandberg & TL Martin, 2001. "Trade Relationships And Economic Development," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 69(3), pages 405-435, September.
- Ornelas, Emanuel, 2005. "Trade creating free trade areas and the undermining of multilateralism," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(7), pages 1717-1735, October.
- de Castro Alxandre Samy & Goldin, Ian & Pereira da Silva, Luiz A., 2002. "Relative returns to policy reform - evidence from controlled cross-country regressions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2898, The World Bank.
- Karacaovali, Baybars & Limão, Nuno, 2008.
"The clash of liberalizations: Preferential vs. multilateral trade liberalization in the European Union,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 299-327, March.
- Karacaovali, Baybars & Limão, Nuno, 2005. "The Clash of Liberalizations: Preferential vs. Multilateral Trade Liberalization in the European Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 4973, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baybars Karacaovali & Nuno Limao, 2005. "The Clash Of Liberalizations: Preferential Vs. Multilateral Trade Liberalization In The European Union," International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers 1037, International Trade and Finance Association.
- Simon Norton & Jill Solomon, 2000. "Future policy directions for doi moi in Vietnam," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(2), pages 117-133.
- Soloaga, Isidro & Alan Wintersb, L., 2001.
"Regionalism in the nineties: what effect on trade?,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Soloaga, Isidro & Winters, L. Alan, 1999. "Regionalism in the Nineties: What Effect on Trade?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2183, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Correa, Paulo & Dayoub, Mariam & Francisco, Manuela, 2007. "Identifying supply-side constraints to export performance in Ecuador : an exercise with Investment Climate Survey data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4179, The World Bank.
- Crescenzo dell'Aquila & Marijke Kuiper, 2003. "Which Road to Liberalization? A first assessment of the EuroMed association agreements," ENARPRI Working Papers 002, ENARPRI (European Network of Agricultural and Rural Policy Research Institutes).
- Soloaga, Isidro & Winters, L. Alan, 1999. "How has regionalism in the 1990s affected trade?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2156, The World Bank.
- Nuno Limão, 2016. "Preferential Trade Agreements," NBER Working Papers 22138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nuno Limao, 2006. "Preferential Trade Agreements as Stumbling Blocks for Multilateral Trade Liberalization: Evidence for the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(3), pages 896-914, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:21:y:1998:i:3:p:305-335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.