International Organisations in a World of Regional Trade Agreements: Lessons from Club Theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang Hoon Oh & Michele Fratianni, 2010.
"Do Additional Bilateral Investment Treaties Boost Foreign Direct Investments?,"
Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers
43, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Chang Hoon Oh & Michele Fratianni, 2010. "Do Additional Bilateral Investment Treaties Boost Foreign Direct Investments?," Working Papers 2010-04, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Michele Fratianni & Francesco Marchionne, 2011. "The Limits to Integration," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume I, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michele Fratianni & Chang Hoon Oh, 2009.
"Expanding RTAs, trade flows, and the multinational enterprise,"
Journal of International Business Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 40(7), pages 1206-1227, September.
- Michele Fratianni & Chang Hoon Oh, 2008. "Expanding RTAs, Trade Flows, and the Multinational Enterprise," Working Papers 2008-02, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Anica Zeyen & Markus Beckmann & Stella Wolters, 2016. "Actor and Institutional Dynamics in the Development of Multi-stakeholder Initiatives," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 135(2), pages 341-360, May.
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter A. Petri, 2014. "Asia'S Role In The Global Economic Architecture," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(1), pages 230-245, January.
- Hefeker, Carsten, 2003. "Handels- und Finanzarchitektur im Umbruch: Globale Integration und die institutionelle Arbeitsteilung von IWF, Weltbank und WTO," HWWA Discussion Papers 225, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel, 2011.
"La Nueva Política Económica de la OCDE ante el cambio en la Economía Mundial
[The New Political Economy of the OECD in a context of Shifting World Wealth]," MPRA Paper 33010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip Andrews-Speed & Xunpeng Shi, 2016. "What Role Can the G20 Play in Global Energy Governance? Implications for China's Presidency," Global Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 7(2), pages 198-206, May.
- Jonathan B. Slapin and Julia Gray, University of Pittsburgh, 2009. "Why Some Regional Trade Agreements Work: Private Rents, Exit Options, and Legalization," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp289, IIIS.
- Carsten Herrmann-Pillath, 2006. "Reciprocity and the hidden constitution of world trade," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 133-163, September.
- Michele FRATIANNI & Chang HOON HO, 2007.
"On the Relationship Between RTA Expansion and Openness,"
288, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Michele Fratianni & Chang Hoon Oh, 2007. "On the Relationship Between RTA Expansion and Openness," Working Papers 2007-13, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter A. Petri & Elif Sisli Ciamarra, 2010.
"Asia in Global Governance: A Case for Decentralized Institutions,"
Chapters,in: Asian Regionalism in the World Economy, chapter 13
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Petri, Peter & Sisli-Ciamarra, Elif, 2009. "Asia in Global Governance: A Case for Decentralized Institutions," ADBI Working Papers 157, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Eufrocinio M. Bernabe, Jr. & Dongkoo Chang, 2013. "SEACEN’s Optimal Membership Size," Staff Papers, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number sp90, April.
- Crescenzo dell'Aquila & Marijke Kuiper, 2003. "Which Road to Liberalization? A first assessment of the EuroMed association agreements," ENARPRI Working Papers 002, ENARPRI (European Network of Agricultural and Rural Policy Research Institutes).
- Michele Fratianni, 2004. "Borders and the Constraints on Globalization," Working Papers 2004-05, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Robert Falkner, 2015. "A minilateral solution for global climate change? On bargaining efficiency, club benefits and international legitimacy," GRI Working Papers 197, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Schuler Douglas A., 2012. "A club theory approach to voluntary social programs: Multinational companies and the extractive industries transparency initiative," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 14(3), pages 1-24, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:24:y:2001:i:3:p:333-358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.