Asia's Role in the Global Economic Architecture
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Edwin M. Truman, 2006. "Reforming the IMF for the 21st Century," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number sr19.
- Edwin M. Truman (ed.), 2006. "Reforming the IMF for the 21st Century," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 3870.
- Robert Z. Lawrence, 2008. "International Organisations: The Challenge of Aligning Mission, Means and Legitimacy," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(11), pages 1455-1470, November.
- Edwin M. Truman (ed.), 2006. "Reforming the IMF for the 21st Century," Peterson Institute Press: Special Reports, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 3870, January.
- Michele Fratianni & John Pattison, 2001. "International Organisations in a World of Regional Trade Agreements: Lessons from Club Theory," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 333-358, March.
- Richard N. Cooper & Edwin M. Truman, 2007. "The IMF Quota Formula: Linchpin of Fund Reform," Policy Briefs PB07-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Sandler, Todd & Tschirhart, John T, 1980. "The Economic Theory of Clubs: An Evaluative Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 1481-1521, December.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2011. "Asian FTAs: Trends, prospects and challenges," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Fratianni, Michele & Pattison, John, 1982. "The Economics of International Organizations," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(2), pages 244-262.
- Edwin M. Truman (ed.), 2006. "Reforming the IMF for the 21st Century," Peterson Institute Press: Special Reports, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number sr19, January.
- Casella, Alessandra & Frey, Bruno, 1992. "Federalism and clubs : Towards an economic theory of overlapping political jurisdictions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(2-3), pages 639-646, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wendy Dobson, 2011. "History Matters: China and Global Governance," Working Papers Series 20, Rotman Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, revised Jan 2011.
- Morgan, Peter J. & Lamberte , Mario, 2012. "Strengthening Financial Infrastructure," ADBI Working Papers 345, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Peter A. Petri, 2010. "Beyond the Golden Era: Asia Pacific Cooperation after the Global Financial Crisis," Working Papers 11, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
More about this item
Keywordssaving investment balance; basic determinants export; american economy postcrisis;
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2010-08-14 (International Finance)
- NEP-SEA-2010-08-14 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.