AsiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Role in the Global Economic Architecture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edwin M. Truman, 2006. "Reforming the IMF for the 21st Century," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number sr19.
- Robert Z. Lawrence, 2008. "International Organisations: The Challenge of Aligning Mission, Means and Legitimacy," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(11), pages 1455-1470, November.
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter A. Petri & Elif Sisli Ciamarra, 2010.
"Asia in Global Governance: A Case for Decentralized Institutions,"
Chapters,in: Asian Regionalism in the World Economy, chapter 13
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Petri, Peter & Sisli-Ciamarra, Elif, 2009. "Asia in Global Governance: A Case for Decentralized Institutions," ADBI Working Papers 157, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Richard N. Cooper & Edwin M. Truman, 2007. "The IMF Quota Formula: Linchpin of Fund Reform," Policy Briefs PB07-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Sandler, Todd & Tschirhart, John T, 1980. "The Economic Theory of Clubs: An Evaluative Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 1481-1521, December.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2011. "Asian FTAs: Trends, prospects and challenges," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Casella, Alessandra & Frey, Bruno, 1992. "Federalism and clubs : Towards an economic theory of overlapping political jurisdictions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(2-3), pages 639-646, April.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial landscape; G20 summit process; global economic governance; Asia; Financial Stability;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:govern:22728. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .