Reforming the IMF for the 21st Century
- Edwin M. Truman() (Peterson Institute for International Economics)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter A. Petri & Elif Sisli Ciamarra, 2010.
"Asia in Global Governance: A Case for Decentralized Institutions,"
Chapters,in: Asian Regionalism in the World Economy, chapter 13
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Petri, Peter & Sisli-Ciamarra, Elif, 2009. "Asia in Global Governance: A Case for Decentralized Institutions," ADBI Working Papers 157, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter A. Petri, 2014. "Asia'S Role In The Global Economic Architecture," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(1), pages 230-245, January.
- John Williamson, 2006. "A worldwide system of reference rates," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 341-352, December.
- Eduardo Wiesner, 2008. "The Political Economy of Macroeconomic Policy Reform in Latin America," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12913, December.
- Stijn Claessens & Geoffrey R. D. Underhill & Xiaoke Zhang, 2008. "The Political Economy of Basle II: The Costs for Poor Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 313-344, March.
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter A. Petri, 2010. "Asiaâ€™s Role in the Global Financial Architecture," Working Papers id:2958, eSocialSciences.
- Masahiro Kawai, 2010.
"Reform Of The International Financial Architecture: An Asian Perspective,"
The Singapore Economic Review (SER),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 55(01), pages 207-242.
- Kawai, Masahiro, 2009. "Reform of the International Financial Architecture: An Asian Perspective," ADBI Working Papers 167, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Masahiro Kawai, 2010. "Reform of the International Financial Architecture: An Asian Perspective," Working Papers id:3066, eSocialSciences.
- Zhang Jiaming, 2015. "Imf’S Reforms And Brics’ New International Financial Institutions: Progress And Policies," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 10(3), pages 133-149, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:ppress:3870. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.