Report NEP-IFN-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stanley Fischer, 2010. "Asia and the IMF," Working Papers id:2736, eSocialSciences.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Petri, Peter, 2010. "Asia's Role in the Global Economic Architecture," ADBI Working Papers 235, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Tobias Adrian & Erkko Etula & Jan J. J. Groen, 2010. "Financial amplification of foreign exchange risk premia," Staff Reports 461, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Rasmus Fatum, 2010. "Foreign Exchange Intervention When Interest Rates Are Zero: Does the Portfolio Balance Channel Matter After All?," EPRU Working Paper Series 2010-07, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Martin Schmitz, 2010. "Financial Remoteness and the Net External Position," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp332, IIIS.
- John D. Burger & Francis E. Warnock & Veronica Cacdac Warnock, 2010. "Emerging Local Currency Bond Markets," NBER Working Papers 16249, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pels, 2010. "Capital Inflows and Investment," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp330, IIIS.
- Pels, 2010. "International Asset Holdings and the Euro," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp331, IIIS.
- Korap, Levent, 2010. "Identification of ‘pull’ & ‘push’ factors for the portfolio flows: SVAR evidence from the Turkish economy," MPRA Paper 24275, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evzen Kocenda & Jan Hanousek, 2010. "Foreign News and Spillovers in Emerging European Stock Markets," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp983, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Rebeca Jimenez-Rodriguez & Amalia Morales-Zumaquero & Balazs Egert, 2010. "The VARying Effect of Foreign Shocks in Central and Eastern Europe," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp989, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Priit Vahter, 2010. "Does FDI spur innovation, productivity and knowledge sourcing by incumbent firms? Evidence from manufacturing industry in Estonia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp986, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.