Report NEP-SEA-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- H.P. Desker, 2010. "What Singapore Can Learn from Indonesia," Working Papers id:2744, eSocialSciences.
- Stanley Fischer, 2010. "Asia and the IMF," Working Papers id:2736, eSocialSciences.
- Amita Batra, 2010. "Asian Economic Integration ASEAN+3+1 or ASEAN+1s?," Working Papers id:2734, eSocialSciences.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Petri, Peter, 2010. "Asia's Role in the Global Economic Architecture," ADBI Working Papers 235, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Mitchell H. Kellman & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2010. "Adam Smith Meets an Index of Specialization in International Trade," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-029, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Kundu, Amitabh and Kundu, Debolina, 2010. "Globalization and Exclusionary Urban rowth in Asian Countries," Working Paper Series wp2010-70, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- P. Srinivas Subbarao, 2010. "FDI and Human Capital Development," Working Papers id:2737, eSocialSciences.
- Rullan Rinaldi & Eva Nurwita, 2010. "The Spatial Dimension of Human Development Index in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201001, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jun 2010.
- Hamanaka, Shintaro & Tafgar, Aiken & Lazaro, Dorothea, 2010. "Trade Facilitation Measures under Free Trade Agreements: Are They Discriminatory against Non-Members?," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 55, Asian Development Bank.
- Stone, Susan & Strutt, Anna & Hertel, Thomas, 2010. "Assessing Socioeconomic Impacts of Transport Infrastructure Projects in the Greater Mekong Subregion," ADBI Working Papers 234, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Mona Haddad & Ann Harrison & Catherine Hausman, 2010. "Decomposing the Great Trade Collapse: Products, Prices, and Quantities in the 2008-2009 Crisis," NBER Working Papers 16253, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.