FDI and Human Capital Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Iyanda I. & Bello JA., 1979. "Employment effects of multinational enterprises in Nigeria," ILO Working Papers 991851683402676, International Labour Organization.
- Gershenberg, Irving, 1987. "The training and spread of managerial know-how, a comparative analysis of multinational and other firms in Kenya," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 15(7), pages 931-939, July.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; human capital skilling; Human Capital development; Asian; Latin American;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-08-14 (Development)
- NEP-HAP-2010-08-14 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HRM-2010-08-14 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-SEA-2010-08-14 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2737. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .