La Nueva Política Económica de la OCDE ante el cambio en la Economía Mundial
[The New Political Economy of the OECD in a context of Shifting World Wealth]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ha-Joon Chang & Ilene Grabel, 2004. "Reclaiming development from the Washington consensus," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 273-291.
- Cornes,Richard & Sandler,Todd, 1996. "The Theory of Externalities, Public Goods, and Club Goods," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521477185.
- Diebold, William, 1963. "Economic Aspects of an Atlantic Community," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(03), pages 663-682, June.
- Michele Fratianni & John Pattison, 2001. "International Organisations in a World of Regional Trade Agreements: Lessons from Club Theory," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 333-358, March.
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel, 2010. "The European Union, southern multinationals and the question of the 'strategic industries'," MPRA Paper 33040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M.L. Varma, 1984. "World Economy," Foreign Trade Review, , vol. 19(2), pages 347-353, July.
- Fratianni, Michele & Pattison, John, 1982. "The Economics of International Organizations," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(2), pages 244-262.
- Fratianni, Michele & Pattison, John C., 1976. "The economics of the OECD," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 75-140, January.
- Meltzer, Ronald I., 1976. "The politics of policy reversal: the US response to granting trade preferences to developing countries and linkages between international organizations and national policy making," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(04), pages 649-668, September.
- Serven, Luis & Nguyen, Ha, 2010. "Global imbalances before and after the global crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5354, The World Bank.
- Angus Maddison, 2005. "Measuring And Interpreting World Economic Performance 1500-2001," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 51(1), pages 1-35, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joaquín Flores Paredes & José Antonio Nieto Solís, 2013.
"The OECD and the Spanish Welfare State: rise and stagnation
[La OCDE y el estado de bienestar en España: Auge y estancamiento]," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 13-09, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Judith CLIFTON & Daniel DÍAZ-FUENTES & JULIO REVUELTA, 2013. "Explaining Infrastructure Investment Decisions at the European Investment Bank 1958-2004," Departmental Working Papers 2013-06, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD); Clubs; International Economic Order; International Organizations; International Political Economy; International Public Goods;
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.