La Nueva Política Económica de la OCDE ante el cambio en la Economía Mundial
[The New Political Economy of the OECD in a context of Shifting World Wealth]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ha-Joon Chang & Ilene Grabel, 2004. "Reclaiming development from the Washington consensus," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 273-291.
- Cornes,Richard & Sandler,Todd, 1996. "The Theory of Externalities, Public Goods, and Club Goods," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521477185.
- Diebold, William, 1963. "Economic Aspects of an Atlantic Community," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(03), pages 663-682, June.
- Michele Fratianni & John Pattison, 2001. "International Organisations in a World of Regional Trade Agreements: Lessons from Club Theory," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 333-358, March.
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel, 2010. "The European Union, southern multinationals and the question of the 'strategic industries'," MPRA Paper 33040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M.L. Varma, 1984. "World Economy," Foreign Trade Review, , vol. 19(2), pages 347-353, July.
- Fratianni, Michele & Pattison, John, 1982. "The Economics of International Organizations," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(2), pages 244-262.
- Fratianni, Michele & Pattison, John C., 1976. "The economics of the OECD," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 75-140, January.
- Meltzer, Ronald I., 1976. "The politics of policy reversal: the US response to granting trade preferences to developing countries and linkages between international organizations and national policy making," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(04), pages 649-668, September.
- Serven, Luis & Nguyen, Ha, 2010. "Global imbalances before and after the global crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5354, The World Bank.
- Angus Maddison, 2005. "Measuring And Interpreting World Economic Performance 1500-2001," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 51(1), pages 1-35, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joaquín Flores Paredes & José Antonio Nieto Solís, 2013.
"The OECD and the Spanish Welfare State: rise and stagnation
[La OCDE y el estado de bienestar en España: Auge y estancamiento]," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 13-09, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Judith CLIFTON & Daniel DÍAZ-FUENTES & JULIO REVUELTA, 2013. "Explaining Infrastructure Investment Decisions at the European Investment Bank 1958-2004," Departmental Working Papers 2013-06, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD); Clubs; International Economic Order; International Organizations; International Political Economy; International Public Goods;
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .