The European Union, southern multinationals and the question of the 'strategic industries'
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Takeshi Koyama & Stephen S. Golub, 2006.
"OECD's FDI Regulatory Restrictiveness Index: Revision and Extension to more Economies,"
OECD Working Papers on International Investment
2006/4, OECD Publishing.
- Takeshi Koyama & Stephen S. Golub, 2006. "OECD's FDI Regulatory Restrictiveness Index: Revision and Extension to more Economies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 525, OECD Publishing.
- Stephen S. Golub, 2003.
"Measures of Restrictions on Inward Foreign Direct Investment for OECD Countries,"
OECD Economic Studies,
OECD Publishing, vol. 2003(1), pages 85-116.
- Stephen S. Golub, 2003. "Measures Of Restrictions on Inward Foreign Direct Investment for OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 357, OECD Publishing.
- Dilek Aykut & Andrea Goldstein, 2006. "Developing Country Multinationals: South-South Investment Comes of Age," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 257, OECD Publishing.
- Fabienne Ilzkovitz & Adriaan Dierx & Nuno Sousa, 2008. "An analysis of the possible causes of product market malfunctioning in the EU: First results for manufacturing and service sectors," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 336, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carole RENTSCH & Matthias FINGER, 2014. "Yes, no, maybe: the ambiguous relationships between State-owned enterprises and States," Departmental Working Papers 2014-05, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel, 2011.
"La Nueva Política Económica de la OCDE ante el cambio en la Economía Mundial
[The New Political Economy of the OECD in a context of Shifting World Wealth]," MPRA Paper 33010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Filippov, Sergey, 2012. "European investment promotion agencies vis-à-vis multinational companies from emerging economies: Comparative analysis of BRIC investor targeting," MERIT Working Papers 076, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel, 2010. "Is the European Union ready for foreign direct investment from emerging markets?," MPRA Paper 33036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Direct Investment; Strategic Industries; Protectionism; Europe; Southern Multinational Corporations; BRIC;
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- F52 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - National Security; Economic Nationalism
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- L98 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Government Policy
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .